Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
New presidency will want to appoint their own men.

IF these guys are not re-elected :pep:

I think even a new President(Most likely Laporta or his brother) would be open to have Monchi on the team. The guy is rated as the best sporting director there.

zanela

The Rüdiger mystery remains unsolved for me. He's received another GER call-up. But I was made to believe he's reallly BAAAD? :eusa_think: I think I must start watching Stuttgart to know what's actually going on. Can't trust all opinions here. :pep:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona scouts have in past months watched Toulouse player Wissam Ben Yedder (24) several times. Could want him for B-team in 2016 [sport]

LOL, the dude is 24 already, doubt he would want to play for the B team when he is 26 years old.

L

linetty

I read we wanted him for B team 2 years ago. Sport must've twisted some facts.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Renato Goncalves reports that a deal for Marco Reus to join Barcelona in 2016 is done.

From his article on Barcablaugranes:

"Reports from multiple outlets in England and Germany say on Tuesday that Reus and Barcelona have already reached a deal this past August, and the Borussia Dortmund midfielder is basically playing on loan in his current club. Since Barcelona can't make transfers for the next two windows, along with Luis Enrique's satisfaction with his squad, Reus is coming to Barcelona in 2016, when the Blaugrana are finally able to buy new people."

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't get why people even bother to report stuff from the likes of Mirror, The Sun, Dailyfail etc.

F

Flavia

This Renato is the guy who wrote that positive article about douglas to get hits for his site, and later told me he was "wrong".
He's probably doing the same now, just looking for hits.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Sevilla sports director Monchi (46) will leave next summer. Priority Barcelona. Has offers from Bayern and Zenit. Tottenham interested. [md]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans