Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

zanela

Well, I think anyone in Paris would be glad to have him here if it happens :thumbsup2:

Initially I wasn't very keen on PSG, but seeing how it's all transpired for him at ManU, I'm warming up to the idea. May be he'll do better knowing his family's safe, and having a manager who can optimize his potential, and if thats Simeone, even better.

Bertus

Initially I wasn't very keen on PSG, but seeing how it's all transpired for him at ManU, I'm warming up to the idea. May be he'll do better knowing his family's safe, and having a manager who can optimize his potential, and if thats Simeone, even better.

Oh well........

Well...................................

If he wants his family to be safe, then Paris is not where he should go.

Most parisian players got robbed at least once. Many of them got assaulted.

Actually, even Zlatan's wife got badly assaulted once.

Sure it's not Marseille's level of criminality, but not the safe place you people expect it to be...

And it will get worse, because our Justice Minister (Taubira) is somebody that don't believe in prisons. She wants criminals to not go in prison and spends more time defending them than the victims.

Not long ago, a rapist took 10 years of prison and got free... 2 years and a half after that. And he rap-ed again...

zanela

Oh well........

Well....................................
May be PSG officials 'd provide them better security. :pep: Though it's not just safety concerns but also the weather and lifetsyle, and they've found it hard adapting, which isn't uncommon to families of most SA footballers who move there.

My super credible sources claim he's lobbying a move to Barca :pep:

I know some Barca fans 've nominated him, but believe me he struggles and is usually non-existent when space is at a premium.

Bertus

May be PSG officials 'd provide them better security. :pep: Though it's not just safety concerns but also the weather and lifetsyle, and they've found it hard adapting, which isn't uncommon to families of most SA footballers who move there.
If you remove all the bad things that this country is suffering from, then yeah weather is not bad at least.

There's a difference in weather between Monaco-Nice-Marseille and Paris tho.

That said I know most foreign footballers love Paris in winter especially if it's snowing.

This winter, some PSG players spent time posting vines and photos about them enjoying it or doing shopping on the champs élysées.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Gandini (director Milan): "Braida took part in transfers of Van Basten, Gullit, Rijkaard, Shevchecnko, Kaka, Thiago Silva..." [ser]

L

linetty

Gandini (director Milan): "Braida took part in transfers of Van Basten, Gullit, Rijkaard, Shevchecnko, Kaka, Thiago Silva..." [ser]
It's really uplifting tbh, gives hope that he can bring competent people for the positions we need to strenghten... Finally a director of sport who knows his shit and him (and his co-workers ofc) reportedly wanting Danilo and Verratti only confirms it.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
It's really uplifting tbh, gives hope that he can bring competent people for the positions we need to strenghten... Finally a director of sport who knows his shit and him (and his co-workers ofc) reportedly wanting Danilo and Verratti only confirms it.

But Braida is not a sporting director, he is a transfers adviser, I don't think he can make deals, especially with upcoming elections. New board might want their own signings or even new coach.

Bertus

"According to MD from this saturday, Dani Alves has said to his Barca teammates that in the case he doesn't stay, among the possible choices he has, he would like to join PSG the most.

He added that he wants that not only because of the football opportunity that PSG is, but also because he would really like to play with all his Brazilian friends that are part of PSG."

"Canal Supporters, french media that follows PSG, also published this morning that Dinorah Santana, Dani Alves' representative, was invited for the Gala/Dinner of the PSG foundation and is very active on the Alves to PSG case."

Last edited:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona board members have made enquiries about Man United player Juan Mata (26). The club was already interested in 2010 and 2014. [md]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans