Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Finding Xavi's "successor would be a fatal mistake IMO. We better look for better alternatives than Rakitic and Iniesta.

Please no Koke... Pogba is an amazing player but I am still not that sure he would suit us. Isco would be an absolute dream to slowly but surely replace Iniesta.

Bringing back Song if Xavi leaves ( and it seems that he is very likely to leave) is a must considering the transfer ban.

Sell Song in january if he does not deliver what would be expected from him and bring a top prospect that hasn't played the CL. That will be a huge task.

Mido

Finding Xavi's "successor would be a fatal mistake IMO. We better look for better alternatives than Rakitic and Iniesta.

Please no Koke... Pogba is an amazing player but I am still not that sure he would suit us. Isco would be an absolute dream to slowly but surely replace Iniesta.

Bringing back Song if Xavi leaves ( and it seems that he is very likely to leave) is a must considering the transfer ban.

Sell Song in january if he does not deliver what would be expected from him and bring a top prospect that hasn't played the CL. That will be a huge task.

And that prospect might be Gündogan ! :D

JamDav1982

Doubt it will happen but Song would suit the Barca tactics of now much more than a season ago.

He is mobile, decent defensively in covering ground and has a good early final pass when game is more open.

Cant see it but think he would be a decent squad player next season if Xavi goes.

Mido

Doubt it will happen but Song would suit the Barca tactics of now much more than a season ago.

He is mobile, decent defensively in covering ground and has a good early final pass when game is more open.

Cant see it but think he would be a decent squad player next season if Xavi goes.

If he can bring it to Rakitic in terms of competition and threaten his starting place that would be GREAT !!! I wish Enrique would have done it with Xavi and Iniesta but since Rakitic hasn't got any real competitor in his position, I feel quite concerned that he and Iniesta will play in their 2nd gear.

serghei

Braida:

The rules are clear, Barcelona can’t sign anyone during the summer transfer window, but it’s not against the rules to reach verbal agreements and think about January.

Verbal agreement? I thought Barto said we can make official deals and leave players at the club until January. :neutral:

Normally, we can sign a player in the summer, but can't register the player's contract to RFEF until january.

There should be 3 main steps in making a transfer official.

1. Agreement with all the parties involved -- namely selling club, player, agent.

A medical usually follows after an agreement is reached.

2. The signing of the contract.
3. Registering the contract.

Normally, we should be allowed to do the first 2 steps in the summer, and take care of the third and final step when the ban expires. In the summer, we can sign a contract with a player that starts from January 2016 for example.

Somebody correct me if this is not right.

Mido

Thinking about it again, Song and/or Gündogan might be the solution. Both could bring it to Rakitic and force him to perform well and might even steal his starting place. I always had the impression that Rakitic was overperforming this season. I might be wrong, we'll know more about it next season hopefully.

And as Jamdav said previously, Song would suit Enrique's system a lot better. We should give him another chance, + he's definitely more mature than Rafinha, Samper and Roberto.

Finding a replacement for Iniesta will be key. Bringing Gündogan in january and Isco during summer 2016 is my absolute wish ( and dream...), this would heat things up with Real Madrid.

Just imagining having Busquets, Roberto, Gündogan, Song, Rakitic, Isco/Götze and Iniesta + Halilovic and Samper as our 2 top prospects ...:wub:

... I might be just dreaming...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans