Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

monamou

Right-back options to replace Alves: Darmian (25 Torino), Vidal (25 Sevilla), Weiser (21 Bayern), and Bellerín (20 Arsenal) [sport]

Weiser :lol:

Jombi

Yeah, if we cant get Jordan Amavi from Nice I think Aleix Vidal from Sevilla is probably the best option. He's Catalan as well, so that's positive. He's better than Bellerin, that's for sure.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Yeah, if we cant get Jordan Amavi from Nice I think Aleix Vidal from Sevilla is probably the best option. He's Catalan as well, so that's positive. He's better than Bellerin, that's for sure.

Aleix Vidal is not really a RB, but knowing that we wanted Cuadrado as our RB, it could be possible.

Jombi

Aleix Vidal is not really a RB, but knowing that we wanted Cuadrado as our RB, it could be possible.

At least Vidal has played plenty of games as RB and excelled, like in the game against Fiorentina where he was amazing. Its always worth taking into account that our full backs tend to need far more attacking skills than other teams' full backs because we are up against very defensive teams most of the time.

M

monamou

Nabil Fekir (Lyon): "Since I was a kid, FC Barcelona is the club of my dreams. It would be amazing to play there one day." [footmercato]

Bertus

Nabil Fekir (Lyon): "Since I was a kid, FC Barcelona is the club of my dreams. It would be amazing to play there one day." [footmercato]

"Breaking exclusive news: 99% of the young footballers would dream of playing for FC Barcelona together with Messi [Barcaforum]".

I'm on it guys, le's become professional journalists :rockon:

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
At least Vidal has played plenty of games as RB and excelled, like in the game against Fiorentina where he was amazing. Its always worth taking into account that our full backs tend to need far more attacking skills than other teams' full backs because we are up against very defensive teams most of the time.

Yeah I agree that we need more attacking RB, don't know much about Vidal, but considering that we do a lot of business with Sevilla, it could be that Barca are considering him.

Jombi

If 99% of players really have Barcelona as their favorite club, that's definitely positive and we should take advantage o that in negotiations.

Bertus

If 99% of players really have Barcelona as their favorite club, that's definitely positive and we should take advantage o that in negotiations.
Of course, but what I meant is that's no news.

Fekir was asked about barcelona from what they discussed about it yesterday on iTélé (french TV channel), and he replied that, like 99.9% of players from the Ligue 1 would reply like one journalist said.

But as seen with TS, who also said it was his dream, it doesn't always come true because as he said himself, there are other parameters to take in account. Can be Money, or a promise, or because your family prefers to leave elsewhere, etc.

For TS, it was money (imo) but also, he said it himself, he promised to Nasser to do all he can to help PSG to win the CL. And from TS's background, he seems to be trusted by anyone that met him.

Jombi

Of course, but what I meant is that's no news.

Fekir was asked about barcelona from what they discussed about it yesterday on iTélé (french TV channel), and he replied that, like 99.9% of players from the Ligue 1 would reply like one journalist said.

But as seen with TS, who also said it was his dream, it doesn't always come true because as he said himself, there are other parameters to take in account. Can be Money, or a promise, or because your family prefers to leave elsewhere, etc.

For TS, it was money (imo) but also, he said it himself, he promised to Nasser to do all he can to help PSG to win the CL. And from TS's background, he seems to be trusted by anyone that met him.

Yes, I agree, if he was just asked about Barcelona and didnt himself bring up Barcelona in the discussion, then that's two different things. Some players do bring up Barcelona specifically when they are asked which team they prefer to play for, and that's something we can take advantage of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans