Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howes

Not been harsh but I never remember him been that good at Arsenal playing more advanced, let alone playing DM for Barcelona

Djab

If we need a physical player, It would be a CM or maybe an FB.
I see no one else dropping to bench from this lineup.
The CM rotating with Xavi and the FB with Alves.

coura

Banned
Madrid, PSG, Bayern, City and a few other teams are getting very strong.
Barcelona needs to spend but with extreme accuracy.

Barcilliant

So Bayern have added Lewandowski to their squad. They now have TWO world class strikers. This gives Pep even more options upfront. Meanwhile Barca cant even get a proper CB. Our club seems to lack ambition and planning at the moment. Rosell is more interested in business deals with corporations then football. Zubi spends all day watching youtube highlights of Thiago Silva. Pathetic really! I guess Bayern destroying us wasn't bad enough last season. Maybe if City dump us out of the CL the board will decide to spend. I doubt it though. They will just sack Martino and claim we are still the best team in the world.:(

Howes

Seriously, the club just spent £50mil and maybe more on Neymar, I wouldn't expect much more then a goalkeeper announcement and maybe a Centre back in January

Barcilliant

Well, the gk HAS to be announced-there is no choice there. I don't think we will get any additional signings though which is weak considering the considerable deficiencies in the squad.

Djab

Atletico's Koke would be great and so would Zabaleta..
Koke is very good indeed can help us on this occasion.
But Zabaleta's case is different. Alves is way better than him and fits efficiently in our system.
If we want to get someone to be Alves' successor, the guy should be like Alaba.
A tall player who is brilliant in attack and very good in defence, and young and physical at the same time.
Zabaleta is a year younger than Alves. And is not good for a long term solution.
Maybe our scouts can find someone like Alaba. Actually no way our scouts can find someone
like that because we don't have any scouts.:lol:
Or :zubi: can find someone on YouTube.

Last edited:

Neal Faradinho

So Bayern have added Lewandowski to their squad. They now have TWO world class strikers. This gives Pep even more options upfront. Meanwhile Barca cant even get a proper CB. Our club seems to lack ambition and planning at the moment. Rosell is more interested in business deals with corporations then football. Zubi spends all day watching youtube highlights of Thiago Silva. Pathetic really! I guess Bayern destroying us wasn't bad enough last season. Maybe if City dump us out of the CL the board will decide to spend. I doubt it though. They will just sack Martino and claim we are still the best team in the world.:(

Mandzukic is not world class :lol:

L

linetty

So Bayern have added Lewandowski to their squad. They now have TWO world class strikers. This gives Pep even more options upfront. Meanwhile Barca cant even get a proper CB.
Lewandowski ain't that good tbh... In Dortmund, he had Reus, Mkhitaryan and many other world class players who were giving him great passes on a silver plate...He doesn't get that kind of passes when he plays for Poland and scores very rarely. He won't be a massive improvement for Bayern...he's definitely not better than Mandzukic...and none of them is really WORLD CLASS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans