Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zincubus

Banned
Because Pogba absolutely doesn't want to miss UCL games? Like any other normal player? It would be unlikely for even a hardcore cule to do that for Barcelona, and you probably know that Pogba is almost a mercenary. He only cares about the money, RM or Barca, he doesn't care.

Really ??

Do you really think he'd worry about playing in a few CL group matches if it meant he could join and start playing for us in January .... rather than risking the whole deal for 12 months - a serious injury could scupper his move to us next Summer .

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Anyway, the new board must bring a midfielder in the winter, and I'm talking about someone who could potentialy play in a tough CL tie without us closing our eyes everytime he touches the ball. Someone close to Arda's level. It would be great if we could close the Arda deal for 30m or so. Arda in the winter and Pogba in the summer are probably the two best transfers we can make right now. I'm not seeing what other transfers we could make that would be better than these two players. Pogba and Arda are the two best midfielders on the market right now.

Most definitely.

Even if it's not Turan, we need a midfield reinforcement for the squad in January. I don't trust this new class of La Masia midfielders outside of Sergi Roberto (Busquets back-up) and possibly Samper.

I'd love to see Laporta address the issue of our midfield. I really don't know what he's waiting for.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Really ??

Do you really think he'd worry about playing in a few CL group matches if it meant he could join and start playing for us in January .... rather than risking the whole deal for 12 months - a serious injury could scupper his move to us next Summer .

Yeah, I absolutely do.

Zincubus

Banned
[MENTION=20217]barca[/MENTION]stuff [/URL]
Managing committee has decided not to sign deal on transfer of Atletico player Arda Turan (28). They leave decision for next president [ser][

F

Flavia

Really ??

He does. He made that clear for Barça. He wants to play in the group stage, why he'd only come next summer. It's one of his conditions.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This guy really "loves" Barca, lol.

He is coming only because of money.

No players would agree sit on their ass for 6 months when the team is playing. Aleix Vidal is an exception. Besides he has a Euro 2016 to look forward to. He could get more money at Manchester City and PSG. Let's see where he goes.

Following the same logic Neymar only came for money too. His 8m net salary + the 40m his dad got meant he was the 2nd highest paid player at Barca.

Last edited:

Zincubus

Banned
No players would agree sit on their ass for 6 months when the team is playing. Aleix Vidal is an exception. Besides he has a Euro 2016 to look forward to. He could get more money at Manchester City and PSG. Let's see where he goes.

Following the same logic Neymar only came for money too. His 8m net salary + the 40m his dad got meant he was the 2nd highest paid player at Barca.

He wouldn't be sat on his backside though . He could continue to play the league games for Juventus and just miss the 6 CL group games .... seems a little thing to give up to get a move to Barca and be playing for us in January !

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He wouldn't be sat on his backside though . He could continue to play the league games for Juventus and just miss the 6 CL group games .... seems a little thing to give up to get a move to Barca and be playing for us in January !

A small problem. Juventus won't agree to a such deal.

Catalan Fan

"If" we actually signed Turan in the next couple of weeks, would we still try and chase Pogba as well ?

I'd be happy if we got Turan then let the Prem clubs bid for Pogba personally.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
We have messi, neymar and pedro for the wings. Would turan be happy with his minutes if he came?

Unless he's gonna play in central midfield? Never played there though.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
We have messi, neymar and pedro for the wings. Would turan be happy with his minutes if he came?

Unless he's gonna play in central midfield? Never played there though.
Pedro is a non factor nowadays anyways.
Arda is probably gonna be offloading for the wings and play more frequently in the middle on Iniestas position, seeing that Lucho likes to rotate.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Yeah I do like the fact he can cover for the wings, it's just a shame for Pedro because he earned my trust back this season.

Tbh after this transfer we are all set. The Pogba signing would be a luxury one because iniesta is not done yet. We can get him later if he's still available.

xXKonan

Club sources say managing committee could still sign deal on transfer of Atletico player Arda Turan. They asked for more information. [ara]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans