Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

Barcelona are following Valencia centre back Shkodran Mustafi (23). Scouts already watched him several times this season. [canal7 pd]

Barcelona are monitoring the situation of Valencia attacker Sofiane Feghouli (25), whose contract expires at end of this season. [via sport]

Last edited:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Barcelona are following Valencia centre back Shkodran Mustafi (23). Scouts already watched him several times this season. [canal7 pd]

Barcelona are monitoring the situation of Valencia attacker Sofiane Feghouli (25), whose contract expires at end of this season. [via sport]

isn't Feghouli injury prone? I like him alot as a player. Got alot of talent and that x-factor. Mustafi is a decent CB and can become very good aswell. Worth a shot.

xXKonan

Would be great to get a player like Feghouli for free next season. Does he not want to renew his contract?
I've read a rumor Valencia was trying to sell him to some Turkish Club this summer but nothing came out of it. I assume they just don't want to Renew his contract.

xXKonan

Barça could be interested in Valencia center-back Shkodran Mustafi (23) for January. Buyout fee: 50M. Contract ends in 2019 [radio esport]

Gabigol (Santos): "Barça have first option? Playing at Barça would of couse be a dream, mainly because I'm a fan of Messi and Neymar" [espn]

Wait did we pay to have First Option on Gabigol? personally never seen anything regarding that.

Last edited:

vukkapor

Barça could be interested in Valencia center-back Shkodran Mustafi (23) for January. Buyout fee: 50M. Contract ends in 2019 [radio esport]

Gabigol (Santos): "Barça have first option? Playing at Barça would of couse be a dream, mainly because I'm a fan of Messi and Neymar" [espn]

Wait did we pay to have First Option on Gabigol? personally never seen anything regarding that.

Think it was in the Neymar transfer, a part of it was first option for Gabigol and 2 others..

xXKonan

If we do have a option on Victor Andrade it's no longer there as he moved to Benfica a year ago.

Sport jumped on the Bandwagon in regards to Mustafi.

Barcelona are considering signing Valencia centre back Shkodran Mustafi [23] in January. (sport)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans