Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Sahin has been injured and I don't even remember when was the last time he played. Plus, Sahin's most natural position is CM (Gundogan's position) whereas Weigl's CDM. I'd think Bender's position is more threatened by Weigl.
Sahin is playing as a DLP so his position is CDM and not CM so he is not plaing in Gündogan's position at all. Bender and Weigl r CDM too.

Neymessi

Imo,we don't need anything in jan.The real key to our depth is that there are a lot of players who can play in a number of positions like roberto,vidal,turan rafinha and masch

Goalkeeper Bravo,Mats -
Rb-alves,vidal,roberto,douglas
Cb-Pique,masch,bartra,mathieu,vermaelen
Lb-alba,mathieu,adriano
Cdm-Masch,busquets
Am-iniesta,rakitic,rafinha,turan,roberto
Forwards-Messi,neymar,suarez,rafinha,vidal,turan

That is enough quality and depth.Of course if we are injured like crazy then even the best squads can fail but this squad is well enough considering we do not get injured like a plague.

F

Flavia

Imo,we don't need anything in jan.The real key to our depth is that there are a lot of players who can play in a number of positions like roberto,vidal,turan rafinha and masch

Goalkeeper Bravo,Mats -
Rb-alves,vidal,roberto,douglas
Cb-Pique,masch,bartra,mathieu,vermaelen
Lb-alba,mathieu,adriano
Cdm-Masch,busquets
Am-iniesta,rakitic,rafinha,turan,roberto
Forwards-Messi,neymar,suarez,rafinha,vidal,turan

That is enough quality and depth.Of course if we are injured like crazy then even the best squads can fail but this squad is well enough considering we do not get injured like a plague.
Rafinha won't be back in January. Mathieu has proven he is awful as LB, and Adriano can't play more than one game without an injury. At least a good lb is needed. Probably a forward too, depending on Vidal being good there or not.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
We definitely need a player to replace Rafinha. I say Nolito.

We could use a good CB who can play on the left too. I have no faith left in Mathieu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans