Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeloBarca

Cant buy players becouse they are cheap.

We should sign some the EPL players now when they get problems with worker permits XD

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Azpilicueta would be a valuable addition... In fact, he was one of our prime targets a while ago, before he moved to Chelsea!

Stric

Now that Alves is gone, we can finally stop subduing Alba and reverse the former Alves-Abidal roles. Let Alba attack more, and use the RB more conservatively.

BBZ8800

Now that Alves is gone, we can finally stop subduing Alba and reverse the former Alves-Abidal roles. Let Alba attack more, and use the RB more conservatively.

Messi has more room if players around him (Rakitic, Suarez, Alves) drag their players away.
If we have a defensive RB on Messi's flank, that means=less room for Messi, more defenders on Messi, less shots for Messi, less goals for Barca.
In general, huge problems for Barca.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Messi has more room if players around him (Rakitic, Suarez, Alves) drag their players away.
If we have a defensive RB on Messi's flank, that means=less room for Messi, more defenders on Messi, less shots for Messi, less goals for Barca.
In general, huge problems for Barca.
Play Sergi Roberto instead of Rakitic and I think he would make up for the loss of Alves.... Occupying right flank like he did in the clasico last year providing room for Leo to operate more in the center. They could mimic the chemistry that Leo and Alves used to do on the right flank.

BBZ8800

Play Sergi Roberto instead of Rakitic and I think he would make up for the loss of Alves.... Occupying right flank like he did in the clasico last year providing room for Leo to operate more in the center. They could mimic the chemistry that Leo and Alves used to do on the right flank.

If we lost Alves, imo, the best option would be to play the same system with the lowest amount of changes to get the lowest amount of damage.

So, if we lost Alves, if you put Vidal/Roberto on a RB:
= everything is the same, we made only one change and we got weakened only on one position (RB)

If you do things mentioned in this topic:
1. Vidal/Roberto in=the 1st change
2. Alba being more attacking=the 2nd change
3. Rakitic out, Roberto in on a Rcm=the 3rd change

I mean, everything is possible, but the option no2 would just ruin our team on way more levels.
Not to mention how much balance (and quality) would we lose with Rakitic out and Roberto in as a midfielder.

Imo, we should play Roberto/Vidal as a RB, and that RB should play similar like Alves (very attacking) or only slightly less attacking.
And hope for the best that the rest of the team will neutralize that loss...

Last edited:

opjeoff

It is unlikely that Atletico will sell Vietto to us for the same price they are rumouring to be selling to other clubs. In addition it is almost career suicide to come to Barcelona right now with MSN here. He wants to leave Atletico because he hasn't been given a chance, it is unreasonable to come to Barca. Honestly though , I don't see a better choice. Great if we can get him though.

God Serena

It is unlikely that Atletico will sell Vietto to us for the same price they are rumouring to be selling to other clubs. In addition it is almost career suicide to come to Barcelona right now with MSN here. He wants to leave Atletico because he hasn't been given a chance, it is unreasonable to come to Barca. Honestly though , I don't see a better choice. Great if we can get him though.

MSN shouldn't be playing every game, anyways. One of the main reasons they play every single game is because we don't have a single player capable of filling in for them on any decent level.

F

Flavia

portadanoti-1466805604282.jpg

Sport saying Marquinhos said he wants to come, and that he told that to psg... :thinking:

Also, that the Umtiti signed stalled because Lyon is asking for 32m.

xXKonan

Well Xavi Campos, said a fee was already agreed "Over 30 Million" like a week ago and everything was done.

Not sure if it's Sport Recycling rumors or what.

and I already know how the Marquinhos, conversation worked out.

"Marquinhos: I want to leave and my preferable destination is Barcelona"

"Nasser: Nope"

"Marquinhos:
okay.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans