Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi983

From what I've read last week Chelsea don't want to sell Azpilicueta anymore (at least not for that rumoured price about 20M). There were rumours before that Conte doesn't count on him but apparently he does.

Caramel

Denis Suarez is a fancy recall from loan. Accept it. He is a shit signing of the club really thinks this kid is going to fill some sort of hole. He is a solid backup like Sergi Bob.

Need a world class midfielder and Gabriel Jesus to round out a solid transfer season with Umiti.

Man, this post is ass.

What will you do if he ends up being world class level after a season or two huh?

Zincubus

Banned
Vietto will be our forward transfer for 90%. I don't think that Bartomeu will risk to pay Carrasco clause like he did it with Turan.

After Digne and Vietto we need to get rid of Turan and try to sign A. Gomes.

I still think that omit Azpiliceuta is a bad decision. Digne is good but Cesar can play both sides.

Real Madrid are supposedly targeting A.Gomes ....

Rumoured that we've offered 20 million euros for Memphis Depay !?

Surely not !!

I'd rather get Defeleu back or even Tello or Pedro ..

Xavinho

CnHmAUsWIAAtxRp.jpg

I can't wait to read all about signing Hector. What a scoop.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I can't wait to read all about signing Hector. What a scoop.

Sport.. :facepalm:

So how much money left for transfers? Budget was 60 mil. + sales. Umtiti, Suarez, Digne = 50. Tello, Montoya, Song, Adriano could amount to 15 all. We earned 10 from Bartra..

Around 35 is exactly how much Gameiro would cost :lucho:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Sport.. :facepalm:

So how much money left for transfers? Budget was 60 mil. + sales. Umtiti, Suarez, Digne = 50. Tello, Montoya, Song, Adriano could amount to 15 all. We earned 10 from Bartra..

Around 35 is exactly how much Gameiro would cost :lucho:

I hope not... Tello's buy-out itself is 8M! If the board could only make 15 from the sale of all four of them, it would take the shine off the pleasant transfer work they have managed till now!

Likes of Tello should bring at least 15M from the inflated British market! Song is an established player there too. And we also have Verma whom we looking to offload

Last edited:

Jombi

I hope not... Tello's buy-out itself is 8M! If the board could only make 15 from the sale of all four of them, it would take the shine off the pleasant transfer work they have managed till now!

Likes of Tello should bring at least 15M from the inflated British market! Song is an established player there too. And we also have Verma whom we looking to offload

I'll be happy if we manage to offload all of them at no cost by buying out their contracts. I have no hope of us getting money for those sales.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I don't think we will sell Tello, Montoya and Song. They will probably leave on loan again. Vermalen and Adriano will probably reap in that 15M and with Bartra sale and our new signings barca will have 40M left that if we can sell Vermalen and Adriano for 15M.

Jombi

I don't think we will sell Tello, Montoya and Song. They will probably leave on loan again. Vermalen and Adriano will probably reap in that 15M and with Bartra sale and our new signings barca will have 40M left that if we can sell Vermalen and Adriano for 15M.

When was the last time we sold someone older than 30?

Jombi

Deco,and got couple of millions from Villa ,but then again new sporting director suggest history doesn't mean much.

History means alot IMO. We have had countless boards but its always the same, we dont get money for people older than 30. Deco and Villa were declining superstars we got some pocket change for. I find it really unlikely we'll get more than a few million for Verma at most, for Adriano I find it completely unrealistic to get any money for.

khaled_a_d

History means alot IMO. We have had countless boards but its always the same, we dont get money for people older than 30. Deco and Villa were declining superstars we got some pocket change for. I find it really unlikely we'll get more than a few million for Verma at most, for Adriano I find it completely unrealistic to get any money for.

We had one sporting director between 2010 and 2015 and it was Zubi.We got 10M in 2008 for Deco and that wasn't by any mean a pocket change at that time.
Individuals matters,so let's see how Roberto does b4 making expectations based on someone else work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans