Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

Dortmund player Mats Hummels (25), one of Barcelona's centre back options, told people close to him he'd be delighted to join Barcelona [md]

F

Flavia

Roma centre back Mehdi Benatia (26) is also on Barcelona's list of possible centre back signings in the summer. [sport]

Too good to be true?

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Roma centre back Mehdi Benatia (26) is also on Barcelona's list of possible centre back signings in the summer. [sport]

Too good to be true?
I'll believe sports out of utter ignorance just this once just to be happy

Hamzah

High Definition Member
i know benatia is a good player but i think it's annoying how every month there is a new player everyone is raving about. it makes it seem you lot don't really know what you're talking about. i would take him but i wouldn't mind mats hummels either.

fcbdna

Banned
So he would be a good signing? I hope it's true, nice to see our "scouts" actually making some

He did alright against Suarez for 90mins, that's all I've ever seen. I know Arsenal have been following him for a bit, and Liverpool have started to recently. I think a German club is as well, but I'm not 100% on that.

Didn't look like the quickest defender in the world :(

Could get him as back up. That way we'd have him and Batra as back up for Pique and our new CB. That said however, one good game is not enough to draw a conclusion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans