Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickykid

Adama is playing his very first season at Barca B! Pulling off stuff like that in a tournament full of 16 year old kids doesn't make him ready for the first team, especially when we already have Pedro and Sanchez sitting on the bench in many games.

Some genius in the Adama thread has already ruled him to be better than Alexis and Pedro as it is. Get with the program, man!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hopefully Adama will continue to flourish and be an integral part of the B team. Hopefully with a better coach as well who can help him realize his full potential.

I'd like to see him playing a bit on the Left wing as well so he can cut in and shoot.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
One thing about the Reus obsession.

He plays in a different system where he thrives in open spaces, just like Alexis. Are you guys completely sure that he will be able to adjust to our style of play and most importantly, the packed buses and compact defences he most likely would face most of the time?

LaPulga

One thing about the Reus obsession.

He plays in a different system where he thrives in open spaces, just like Alexis. Are you guys completely sure that he will be able to adjust to our style of play and most importantly, the packed buses and compact defences he most likely would face most of the time?

Name 1 other team that plays the barca way, and faces parked buses, to the same extent as Barça.. Personally i can only think of Bayern which comes close, and that is due to Pep arriving and implementing tiki taka...

Imo, you have to look at the quality on the ball, and the level of intelligence in decision-making... Reus has all that...

Not saying we should buy Reus, as our priorities are elsewhere, but pretty sure he would fit in at Barça..

L

linetty

Well, being better than Pedro isn't that big of an achievement...the hype has burted out but it's nothing new in case of La Masia's products...

Alarcón

There's always a certain overhype with players as talented as Adama. It's clear he has to improve in many areas to be at the first team one day and he's certainly not as good as Alexis or Pedro atm, but there's something special about him, something that makes you feel like he is just on another level to the players he plays against.

Devils

I think its unfair to judge Pedro.

Under Tito none of our wingers were that great. Under Tata in the first half of the season Pedro was absolute class (Same goes for Cesc and Sanchez). Now Tata is in shambles and so is most of the team.

I stand firm on my stance that when the team is fit and playing well, there are very few wingers in the world (if any) who would fit our system better than Pedro. Pep proved this.

abual3bed1

Pedro is very underrated here. He's been on an excellent form for some months and some would still question him. He has the quality and does show more often this season than the last 2. He can still make a fantastic trio with Messi and Neymar if the latter finds his best forms. As for Alexis, only a crazy man would sell him this summer.

ammarfcb

ze special one
Pedro is very underrated here. He's been on an excellent form for some months and some would still question him. He has the quality and does show more often this season than the last 2. He can still make a fantastic trio with Messi and Neymar if the latter finds his best forms. As for Alexis, only a crazy man would sell him this summer.

+1. our best winger right now.

barcanuck

I think its unfair to judge Pedro.

Under Tito none of our wingers were that great. Under Tata in the first half of the season Pedro was absolute class (Same goes for Cesc and Sanchez). Now Tata is in shambles and so is most of the team.

I stand firm on my stance that when the team is fit and playing well, there are very few wingers in the world (if any) who would fit our system better than Pedro. Pep proved this.

It's all gone down hill since we beat City with the midfield control formation and not the 3 forwards formation. We stated believing Cesc Xavi Iniesta all need to be out there at once and that was that. Pedro and Sanchez have cooled off significantly since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans