Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Although I'm probably a bit late on this. I heard we signed 16 yr old Pelayo Suarez, one of Spain's top centerback prospects, from Sporting Gijon.

pelayo_suarez.JPG

Pelayo+Suarez+U16+International+England+v+ICXXsNFwtQsl.jpg

He has that Puyol hairstyle, I hope he makes it here big time.
and the kit number!

BarçAjax8

I wish I could get the inside info on our club... Are we really run by incompetent dumb shits or businessmen who don't care about football and are just pocketing what they can while they can? Or both?

Dani Alves: “If this energy does not change, I will leave”
“It takes a lot to get to Barcelona, and whoever it hurts I am part of the history of this club.” He then went on to say that the atmosphere at Barcelona had become toxic to him, saying, “I need energy, it is what moves me, I am a happy person. I have always been like that, but when the results not being as people expected there have to be shots fired, and I feel fired at.” Alves also openly referred to a possible transfer this summer: “If this energy does not change, for sure I will leave because it takes a lot out of you. For me to stay this summer the energy would have to change.”

Yes Dani you are easily the greatest RB Barcelona has ever had. But your crosses to absolutely nobody, trying to pick out 5'7 players over 6'2 CBs are no longer what this team needs. This speech is basically his way of creating an exit route which really isn't necessary.

barcanuck

I wish I could get the inside info on our club... Are we really run by incompetent dumb shits or businessmen who don't care about football and are just pocketing what they can while they can? Or both?

Yes Dani you are easily the greatest RB Barcelona has ever had. But your crosses to absolutely nobody, trying to pick out 5'7 players over 6'2 CBs are no longer what this team needs. This speech is basically his way of creating an exit route which really isn't necessary.

Cruff chimes in on the board : “the decisions are being made by the board and since they don’t know how football works it’s very difficult to do well.”

L

Learo

Cruff chimes in on the board : “the decisions are being made by the board and since they don’t know how football works it’s very difficult to do well.”

Horrendous transfers dealings and corruption were even more prominent in the board of Laporta and Txiki, so this is nothing new. For example, for years, Laporta and Txiki announced after the season was over which players they would sell, which of course lowers the price we get. No other club does it. It is pure stupidity, but it is the norm in Barca.

BarçAjax8

Cruyff knows what he's talking about. It's obvious to EVERYONE except the board themselves

Horrendous transfers dealings and corruption were even more prominent in the board of Laporta and Txiki, so this is nothing new. For example, for years, Laporta and Txiki announced after the season was over which players they would sell, which of course lowers the price we get. No other club does it. It is pure stupidity, but it is the norm in Barca.

Maybe they did but it's not like any of the players that were being sold were going to cause a bidding war. They didn't sell anyone who wasn't obviously on they're way out anyway.

Last edited:

barcanuck

It's funny though when Rosell and his crew came they preached transperency and debt free barca. Yet the way they just crashed is even worse than Laporta partying with club money.

CatalinR10

Roma midfielder Miralem Pjanic (24) hopes his ex-coach Luis Enrique will ask Barcelona to sign him. His entourage says he'd cost 12M. [md]

Trickykid

Roma midfielder Miralem Pjanic (24) hopes his ex-coach Luis Enrique will ask Barcelona to sign him. His entourage says he'd cost 12M. [md]

His contract ends in 2015, so I suppose 12M isn't THAT far fetched. If we can get him for anything remotely close to that number, I say go for it, and be quick about it.

KING XAVI

101 great goals have reported that barca are close to completing a 40 million euro move for David luiz......if we are willing to pay 40 million+tax for David "27 year old joker"luiz,then we shouldn't have any problem paying 36million+tax for aymeric "next big thing" Laporte.out with this moronic board.

Zincubus

Banned
That's about 6-8 mil more than he's worth, but Barca will probably pay close to your number.

You got the team wrong and the position wrong. Other than that .... Cavani is playing out of position on the wing for PSG.

Na , just the players name :)

Cavani will do fine if we aren't going for Saurez ..

E

El_e8

Wish the ban was never lifted.

Sideshow Bob as our CB :angry:. I'm sure our new manager will tell Luiz to take every free kick as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans