Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

But that was like 10 years back, barca have changed a lot since then, although a little familiarity is good and he is a spain international. So maybe not a bad idea afterall if he continues his form from napoli then good because we need a transition goalie who have loads of experience to able to settle at any club. Courtois or Ter stegen are still too young to adjust properly.
I prefer Cech. If chelsea does not let Courtois leave, then they may leave cech. But reina is viable and best option right now to immediately replace valdes.

Damnnn!!! why can't valdes stay 1 more year.

Cech isnt good enough with the ball at his feet for me, if that is something they are looking for.

Reina may not be the greatest keeper in the world but he is good with the ball, knows the style of play, has the character to take on the role and would be a big personality in the dressing room.

He is still a good keeper anyway but being Barcelona No.1 is about much more than that.

De gea for me would be ideal but cant see it.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Cech isnt good enough with the ball at his feet for me, if that is something they are looking for.

Reina may not be the greatest keeper in the world but he is good with the ball, knows the style of play, has the character to take on the role and would be a big personality in the dressing room.

He is still a good keeper anyway but being Barcelona No.1 is about much more than that.

De gea for me would be ideal but cant see it.

It is just that reina makes some silly errors, and cech is world class. But, reina is better fit at Barca than cech i think as you said. Anyway he should not be signed as a long term option, i can't live with that. We need a world class goalkeeper and TALL one too ( a tall goalie is always better ).

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Tata had a meeting with Rosell and Zubi and according to SPORT, Tata stated that he wants a CF and a CB.

DonAK

MD is reporting the same, saying Tata wants a experient CF, larsson-like.

A Larsson type player would be good to have, but I wonder whether we'll be able to find a such player.

Torres por favor :wub:

Would Torres want to be benched and occasionally used whenever it is needed? I doubt it to be honest.

I wonder whether Oscar Cardozo would accept a such role.

OR how about this man? :lol:

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Would Torres want to be benched and occasionally used whenever it is needed?

Considering how often Messi's been injured lately, and how Tata seems to want to rotate him much more than Pep or Tito, I think Torres could get a decent number of appearances under his belt. The real question is, will Chelsea want to sell their best striker to us? :D

DonAK

Considering how often Messi's been injured lately, and how Tata seems to want to rotate him much more than Pep or Tito, I think Torres could get a decent number of appearances under his belt. The real question is, will Llourinho want to sell their best striker to us? :D

Fair point although Neymar and Alexis would be better in Messi's role whenever he Leo is rotated IMO.

And fixed the sentence :p ;)

Cule4life

The Culest
Yes Zubi will convince Chelsea to sell Courtois and Torres to us. Why dont we ask for Gary Cahill/Ivanovic as well. Because as they say three's a charm, two's a crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans