Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Vom Bruch (agent Ter Stegen): "We are talking with Borussia about a renewal, but the talks are now on hold because of international break."

noooo!!!!!

Well, I hope it's just talk from his agent otherwise im sure we wont go for him if he somehow decides to renew. Better to go for Courtois in that case.

Der Kaiser

If he wanted to renew, he would have done it in the summer, but he rejected Gladbach's offer. Its just strategies by his agent IMO.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I think he(agent) is trying to get borussia more money than just mere 8M. I wonder it will work or not, barca have other options too he should not play hardball with barca.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Aren't WE the biggest payers WorldWide ??

nysqxg.jpg

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Doesn't translate to taking on big salaries, it means we have the best collection of talent in the world and paid accordingly...Silva, case in point, never arrived, precisely, due to his wages - he too confirmed this

Juan Shoe

The Pole is looking for a big payday, won't be at Barcelona...I suspect RM & Bayern are in pole position

Lewandowski is going to Bayern and whilst he will be getting lots of money they are also the side he followed as a child. If he wanted only money then he'd be going to Man City or Chelsea. He would be a great signing for any team and Bayern will be even more dangerous with him.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Contrary to previous reports, Borussia Monchengladbach goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen (21) has no buyout clause of 8+2M. [rheinische post]

Martindn

barcastuff @barcastuff
Centre back Mats Hummels (24) agreed with Dortmund that he can join Barcelona next year for 35M. Dortmund already signed successor. [bild]

Any truth in this on your end?

JamDav1982

Centre back Mats Hummels (24) agreed with Dortmund that he can join Barcelona next year for 35M. Dortmund already signed successor.

Bild

Well that makes sense if true on there being no rush to sign a CB this summer with Hummels on the back burner.

I like this idea a lot.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
barcastuff @barcastuff
Centre back Mats Hummels (24) agreed with Dortmund that he can join Barcelona next year for 35M. Dortmund already signed successor. [bild]

Any truth in this on your end?

Don't think so. The "successor" they mentioned is Fabian Schär, whom Dortmund have not signed and who, according to Zorc, is not a target. Other than that, the original Bild article uses the subjunctive a lot and seems to speculate more than saying anything.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Centre back Mats Hummels (24) agreed with Dortmund that he can join Barcelona next year for 35M. Dortmund already signed successor.

Bild

Well that makes sense if true on there being no rush to sign a CB this summer with Hummels on the back burner.

I like this idea a lot.

I just spit my drink out. Rosell strikes again? :rosell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans