Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kohe321

Benatia to City, Marquinhos stays in Paris, Laporte goes to Bayern, Hummels stays in Dortmund, Miranda stays in Atletico or goes to ManU, and we get a 30 year old Mathieu and promote Edgar Ie... Then the transferban sets in until summer of 2016.

Sadly a very possible scenario. Especially with our board and how incredibly impotent they are in the transfermarket. Unless the player we're after specifically wants to join Barca, and only Barca, we can't seem to land any deals.

Last edited:
I

instinct

Hm, If I see this correctly, then we are currently negotiating with Sociedad about Bravo, a player who should be our last signing this summer. Well done, Zubi.

Frodo_FCB

We will sign either Banatia or Marquinhos guys dont worry...Our board is shit but at least they will bring a world class CB...In any case whatever we have heard untill now are just rumors..

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Benatia to City, Marquinhos stays in Paris, Laporte goes to Bayern, Hummels stays in Dortmund, Miranda stays in Atletico or goes to ManU, and we get a 30 year old Mathieu and promote Edgar Ie... Then the transferban sets in until summer of 2016.

Sadly a very possible scenario. Especially with our board and how incredibly impotent they are in the transfermarket. Unless the player we're after specifically wants to join Barca, and only Barca, we can't seem to land any deals.

I guess Ter Stegen and Halilovic is nothing :lol: Yes I believe Marquinhos is staying at Paris, but I don't believe that Benatia is going to City just yet.

Espenfk

Should we sell fabregas? I know he has played poorly this season, but it is because he has been playing the wrong position? I think he has the potential to play for Barcelona

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Miranda is still available. For 30m though.

Mark Ogden ‏@MOgdenTelegraph 20m
More
Nothing happening with #mufc and Miranda. Roll on Brazil...

Kohe321

I guess Ter Stegen and Halilovic is nothing :lol: Yes I believe Marquinhos is staying at Paris, but I don't believe that Benatia is going to City just yet.

Sure, bold out one part of the sentence and take it out of context. Notice the thing I said about "specifically wanting to come to Barca, and only Barca"? That goes for both Stegen and Halilovic, and Neymar as well for that matter.

That said, these are all great players, but that's besides my point. When a player is on the fence, we just seem to lose out nowadays.

I

instinct

Atlético Madrid center back João Miranda (29) is no longer on the list of candidates for next season as he doesn't fit the profile [md]

Idiots :lol: Do they even know what they are talking about? Such nonsense. :facepalm:

I

instinct

Futbolargentino ‏@FCBJulian 54 Sek.
#Benatia agent to a #Tifoso on Facebook : "I'm negociating with Barcelona. He will leave. 25 million + bonuses can't be refused. #FCB

what on earth is tifoso?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Futbolargentino ‏@FCBJulian 54 Sek.
#Benatia agent to a #Tifoso on Facebook : "I'm negociating with Barcelona. He will leave. 25 million + bonuses can't be refused. #FCB

what on earth is tifoso?

Most likely rubbish. That guy is a confused individual.

SeloBarca

Cause Zubi is jew. Benatia is ~30mil and it seems he is too expensive for us. Laporte is 40mil. Board thinks they can get world class players under 20mil. They will spend whole summer finding said world class defender.

We have done that the last 4 years.

Last year, putting everything into prestige buying Neymar. Neglecting everything else.
Year before that, spending whole summer transfer trying to get TS, neglecting everything else. Transfer breaks down and we get nothing.
Two years before that, spending whole transfer trying to get Villa, neglecting everything else. Transfer breaks down and we panicbuy Zlatan without scouting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans