Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinhoR10

Ozil in my opinion plus he doesn't always play in the same area as Iniesta ...Ozil is more mobile and comes onto the right and cuts in onto his left foot .

Guess we'll agree to disagree on the passing thing. And Ozil plays as a 10 Iniesta plays in his own half 10 half 8 role but Iniesta cuts in from the left all the time, Spain vs Bolivia the other day for example.

BarçAjax8

But I just don't get the Cuadrado obsession. Like Flavia mentioned earlier, it sounds like a familiar Song. :pep:

For the life of me, I don't understand why we aren't fighting for Serge Aurier though. He would make Alves extremely expendable and the kid reminds me a lot of Abidal. Alves + 30 for Marcos, pry Aurier from Arsenal and we'd be good. As far as Mathieu goes, we can do better plus he's old. I'd prefer to give Bartra more minutes than waste playing time and money on Mathieu. Bartra-Pique to start with Marcos filling in, Masch as back-up and Edgar Ie getting a few games here and there would get the job done. Particularly if you add in Aurier who could feasibly play there if absolute worst came to worst. Don't be surprised if he is a key player for Ivory Coast this summer in what is a very winnable group for them, particularly if Falcao is half fit.

Not sure if Koke will want to leave Atletico though after this season nor if Atletico will want to give one of their best players away. Statistically Fabregas had a better season than him and if Fabregas goes, I'd prefer Oliver Torres over Koke. Koke is a great player but you gotta be wary on players who have hot flashes. Can he be consistent when teams know what he is capable of?

Torres for me is more of what we are looking for than Koke if we want to replace Xavi and/or Cesc. Plus, I want to see Denis Suarez, Rafinha and Torres duke it out for a spot. All have tremendous potential to be world-class in that position if given the opportunity Koke got this season.

This.
Koke is a great Box-2-Box player but if even if we go for him we'll need a midfielder like Oliver Torres. Someone who's going to maintain possession and control the tempo of the match.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If Barcelona can't sign Bravo, alternatives are Caballero (Malaga), Diego Alves (Valencia), Navas (Levante). Reina is available for 5M. [md]

DonAK

Napoli would ask at least 38M - the fee they paid last summer - for Gonzalo Higuain (26), one of the forwards Barcelona are following. [md]

Zincubus

Banned
Didnt he also give away a penalty?

Edit: Or am I missing some sarcasm?

Well he gave the ball away needlessly , then tried to recover the ball off the forward and made a clumsy attempt , the French guy wa soft balance but then he simply fell over so it shouldn't have been a penalty really .

Marquinhos was a bladdy disaster though , not impressed at all !!

SwiftGuyver

This.
Koke is a great Box-2-Box player but if even if we go for him we'll need a midfielder like Oliver Torres. Someone who's going to maintain possession and control the tempo of the match.

i'd be pretty happy if we got Koke but yeah i'd prefer Óliver...

i'd be willing to bet that Busquets/Samper, Thiago/Óliver & Isco/Suárez is the future of Spain's midfield over the next 5-10 years...

DonAK

It's just June 1, but this slowness is killing me. The World Cup can't come soon enough.

I

instinct

Before I'd pay 45m for Benatia, I would try everything to get Hummels. Offer BVB 30 million + Tello or something like this. Hummels is class.

serghei

Napoli would ask at least 38M - the fee they paid last summer - for Gonzalo Higuain (26), one of the forwards Barcelona are following. [md]

It's only natural. Those times when you could buy players like Gonzalo Higuain for under 30m are long gone. The sooner people start realising this the better. Now every great player comes with a serious price. Only we are stupid enough to sell extremely valuable players for low sums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans