Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kohe321

Optimists, who do you think we'll have signed when the summer has ended?

Not counting Stegen and Halilovic.

My guess is Bravo and MAYBE Laporte or Marquinhos for a horrible price, and that's it. Rest will just be Deulofeu and Rafinha coming back from loan.

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I'm leaning towards paying Laportes buyout if Marcos doesn't work out! he will become a great player and is worth it as a long term investment.

Just how much will he cost?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm leaning towards paying Laportes buyout if Marcos doesn't work out! he will become a great player and is worth it as a long term investment.

Just how much will he cost?

36m + 6m in taxes. So 42m.

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I would pay it, only a matter of time before he becomes world class and if we get him now we can develop him further in the Barca way of play while he is still in his formative years.

Also 40 million is the new 30 million in today's market.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Fazio and Mussachio not good enough for Barca. Laport a good young player but still raw and his buy out would be too high.

So Marquinhos is good enough and what about Song at CB. Fazio and Mussachio may not be WC but they are soild and good CB that would be a valuable asset to any team

JamDav1982

So Marquinhos is good enough and what about Song at CB. Fazio and Mussachio may not be WC but they are soild and good CB that would be a valuable asset to any team

Marquinhos is better than all three of them from what I have seen. Much better than Fazio or Mussachio.

No idea what you are on about Song at CB for.

Behrox

Marquinhos is better than all three of them from what I have seen. Much better than Fazio or Mussachio.

No idea what you are on about Song at CB for.
We allegedly went for Song because someone told us that he could play CB/DM like Masch and no Marquinhos may have potential but he is currently not better than either of Mussachio or Fazio or even Laporte

JamDav1982

We allegedly went for Song because someone told us that he could play CB/DM like Masch and no Marquinhos may have potential but he is currently not better than either of Mussachio or Fazio or even Laporte

Again not sure what relevance Song is to any of this. His signing was a mistake and does not relate in any way to the ability of these players.

Wow, you honestly rate Fazio above Marquinhos? That is insane. He is better than all three and Fazio is the worst of the lot.

Behrox

Marquinhos is also still raw and would cost a lot.

As I said I'd take Fazio and Mussachio to be a starter in my team any day of the week instead of Marquinhos currently. Plus its not like Mussachio is old he is 23 right now and has loads of experience playing with Villareal as a starter for a few years

Again not sure what relevance Song is to any of this. His signing was a mistake and does not relate in
any way to the ability of these players.

Wow, you honestly rate Fazio above Marquinhos? That is insane. He is better than all three and Fazio is the worst of the lot.

Well you clearly rate Marcos way higher than I do

JamDav1982

As I said I'd take Fazio and Mussachio to be a starter in my team any day of the week instead of Marquinhos currently. Plus its not like Mussachio is old he is 23 right now and has loads of experience playing with Villareal as a starter for a few years

Well you clearly rate Marcos way higher than I do

Clearly, Fazio is a liability that will not have a long career at any top club. Wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans