Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Remember this?
bayern-block.gif

Xavinho

Is there any chance İlkay Gündoğan will be fit for next season???. We should pursue him sooner or later. When does his contract runs out????

I certainly hope it doesn't happen, but at this point he could become another Sebastian Deisler. It's not worth the risk until he's demonstrated he can stay injury free in the upcoming season.

In other news, I'm surprised we haven't been linked with South American CBs like Dória yet.

Icarium

Lifestealer
In other news, I'm surprised we haven't been linked with South American CBs like Dória yet.

They will soon follow. Either PSG will come and say we are not marcos or he will only come and say i am happy here. Jeremy mathieu saga will be over soon. Then MD and SPORT will soon start linking random south american players.

zanela

I'd vomit if we actually pursued Muller. Not only do I think he would be a horrible fit, but there's also something about him, that makes me dislike him with a passion. He seems like an utter prick to be honest.

+1

I still can't forget that gif that showed him with a disdain look on his face, accompanied with the incessant laugh (the context I remember someone say was in response to Barca rumours, not sure though). Either way, I don't want any Bayern player (except for Alaba). The CL semis confirmed their douchery has surpassed that of our domestic arch-rival.

Icarium

Lifestealer
After selling cesc. I would only forget this board if they sign rakitic, olver Torres, laporte or marcos and some decent experienced defender. I would be happy if they pull off aguero or higuan deal and sell Pedro. Iniesta busi masch xavi rafinha Torres rakitic s.roberto seems too much though but 3 are very young and 1 is very old. Can send Roberto on loan.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Bertus

45m?! :shakeshead:

i know this is probably just another Sport lie but if we are seriously considering spending this much on a 20 year old CB i'd rather we just pay Laporte's release clause...
Wouldn't be surprising if we ask for a lot.

Seems that rushing to get money just isn't a priority anymore here since PSG seems to have totally lost the war for Hazard against Chelsea.

And PSG doesn't need to sell Marcos to buy Abate (8 millions) since they still have around 10 Millions to spend from what medias say here.

I'm actually wondering if PSG will even sell Marcos now. It all depends on his decision now since Alex is not here anymore.

DL and Abate might be our only signing this year.

Last edited:

Maria

Yeah, it wasn't great what he did but that's football. I mean, we don't call Messi a douchebag because he did this:

We have quite a few guys who behaved badly ourselves(not to mention former players like Stoichkov who were idols for the cules). So the only player from Bayern who I wouldn't want at Barca because I really dislike him is Ribery.

The CL semis confirmed their douchery has surpassed that of our domestic arch-rival.

Sometimes I feel like the cules have actually forgotten how the capital club was behaving. When you have that club trying to stop half of our team playing the CL final, their president leaking that our players are dopping, their coach poking Tito, their whole team leaving the pitch in the Supercup because they didn't want to watch how we were given the trophy, I don't care how many laughs I see from the players of other teams, they will never be as bad.

Last edited:

SwiftGuyver

After selling cesc. I would only forget this board if they sign rakitic, olver Torres, laporte or marcos and some decent experienced defender. I would be happy if they pull off aguero or higuan deal and sell Pedro. Iniesta busi masch xavi rafinha Torres rakitic s.roberto seems too much though but 3 are very young and 1 is very old. Can send Roberto on loan.

They won't buy Óliver Torres.

It will be Busquets/Mascherano, Xavi/Rafinha & Iniesta/Rakitić.

Sergi Roberto either out on loan or sold.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Muller isn't a douche, neither is Alaba, Dante or Schweini. Pretty much everyone else in that team is though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans