Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Juventus told united they want €30M for vidal (source: Gazzetta dello Sport)

What are we waiting for??? Pay that 30 and it will solve all our midfield problems.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It will not solve all our problems, BUT I must say, 30m for Vidal.... I'd take it, but I highly doubt that GDS reported that. 30m for Vidal is too good to be true.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Liverpool offering 33 million for Alexis (Source: MD)

Liverpool prepare a 34M bid for Alexis Sanchez (25) after their scouts watched him during Chile's game again Australia on Friday. [metro]

I am worried that they are too many rumors about his sale. Either he wants out or lucho wants him gone. I get the whole making of new barca part but we don't need to sell all barca players and sign inferior players to replace them.

Galning

Vidal has three years left on his contract. Is there honestly one person who follows football who thinks Juventus will sell him for 30M?

Icarium

Lifestealer
Yeah vidal thing is too good to be true. But signing him is easier than signing pogba. Pogba is destined for greatness (IMHO he is overrated). If they want to cash on him how much can they get? Not how much they want

sabby

OK, but I meant more why is he not linked with us. Our board doesn't seem to be interested in him, which is weird, because he doesn't have other candidate weaknesses.

You know, not every step of our moves are leaked in those tabloids. It could be that the board is working on multiple options and being cautious about it so that players don't become too expensive. For example, Nobody knew Rakitic would be brought in for Cesc but it was pretty swiftly done(assuming its done as it seems). To be honest I don't have any trust on this board but I think they are now compelled to listen to Lucho as they got burned by telling the coach how to run the team last 1 or 2 season. Good or bad, every move is now sanctioned by Lucho now, not this incompetent board.

In other news, rumor has it we offered a Pogba - Sanchez swap to Juventus. :lol: @ Juventus missing this deal and thank god they didn't take it. Alexis is way too good and Pogba is not the thing our team need. I also read some rumor about having a negotiation with Atletico for Koke and including Tello. I know Koke is not for sale but they need a cheap striker and need a lot of money even after winning Liga and being in runner up in Champions League.

On CB front, looks like the board is still hung up for Marquinhos and Matheiu. Hope that's just past news. I'd rather have Laporte/Benatia + Fazzio/Musacchio. What's the situation with Garay btw ? Is he somehow contractually prevented by Real from joining Barca ? I think he could be a cheap and reliable solution, especially for a regularly rotated 3rd choice with Bartra. Plus, with our medical team, I'm sure 1-2 of our defense are bound to get injured and miss a significant number of games.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

He wasn't given a decent run in his best midfield slot so that's not his fault .

That's a really bad excuse. He wasn't given that run exactly because he didn't show to be better than a declining Xavi. Cesc didn't work for Barça because of himself, his attitude and mentality.

SeloBarca

He was given some chances next to Iniesta and failed. Cesc is an AAM.
Problem is, were buying an another inferior AM, when we need a CM..
Rafinha is not a CM either, and we dont really have any CMs upcoming from LaMasia. Not even Samper is a CM really.

Irish_Cules

Barcelona are close to signing Napoli forward Gonzalo Higuain (26). They already have a personal deal with the player. [cope marca]

:ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans