Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Suarez has gone to them with a 6 mil buy out clause or we can block for 9 Mil so really it will be 27 Million for Rakitic

What does this all mean? Will we automatically get him back in 2 years (if we decide not to extend the loan or sell) or do we have to trigger some sort of buy-back clause to get him back?

icemanbrfc

Yeh i know. We were linked with Muller before, so i guess that is that then. Im all for Higuain though, i think he is just the type of striker we need. Good in the air, physical and scores goals. On Hummels, wish people showed more interest in him, than constantly wanting Benatia. He has always been my number 1 preference, but if we dont ask, and present Dortmund with an offer, we will never know

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
No, our option to block Sevilla from buying him would be senseless then and he only agreed to a move because there is this specific option.

Barcelona could choose not to use their block and Suarez could still refuse to stay at Sevilla. Technically, he is still a Barcelona player. He has not agreed to sign for Sevilla, only to go on a loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans