Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kohe321

How about offering Mascherano+Song for Higuain ?? Napoli should be tempted :)

No way, Mascherano is staying, he just signed a new contract. And selling him would be silly, he's a great DM and as we're selling Song we need a backup for Busquets... And Masch also covers as a CB backup.

I have a feeling that it's goint to take at least 40m + Song for us to get Higuain from Napoli.

J

Jamie Cal

I worry that only a year into his contract, the valuation on Higuain'd be too high, might be wrong about that. Hopefully, since Puyol and Fab and Pinto AND Victor* are gone (that's a good chunk off the wage bill alone, plus excess net profit from sales), that we should have plenty of money towards a proper forward. I've maintained with a good while now that actually, we're in more need of a forward than a defender. At the end of the day, we want to bring out the best in Messi, and the way to do that, is get a forward. But...is there that many players on that market that are up to it? Because we can't get Reus til next year if we're lucky enough to bag him, Aguero and Suarez seem like they won't be going etc.

Do you guys think there's anyone on the market that we realistically sign and is better than Pipita?

*also Xavi possibly and obviously the fringe players. That's a lot of extra though

Last edited:

sabby

Mascherano just renewed.

No way, Mascherano is staying, he just signed a new contract. And selling him would be silly, he's a great DM and as we're selling Song we need a backup for Busquets... And Masch also covers as a CB backup.

I have a feeling that it's goint to take at least 40m + Song for us to get Higuain from Napoli.

Ohh, that's great :) I somehow missed the news of him signing a renewal. Finally he can compensate with his talent when Busquets is tired or not in form. Well in that case 25m+Song could be a good start :)

sabby

Juventus are said to be preparing a new offer for Barcelona's Alexis Sanchez: €18 million plus €3m of bonuses. [tutosport] :lol: Juve should arrange an annual session of "How to low-ball" .

L

linetty

So I heard Lovren is pushing for the move and has told his agent to work intensively on a transfer to Barcelona this summer?

BBZ8800

So I heard Lovren is pushing for the move and has told his agent to work intensively on a transfer to Barcelona this summer?

He is not good enough for Barca.
Look at him for Croatia, he makes 2-3-4 huge mistakes on every match.

Something like Pique, when Pique is in his worst form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans