Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Same as with Neymar transfer. Splash the entire budget on an attacker but at least this time around they'll have 15M left because of that "We'll spend next year's budget too" flawed logic.

Culacticos.

:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

I'm seriously lol'ing :lol:

Galning

Do want 2 cbs? Or just someone better than Mathieu?

Yes two. If Adriano leaves Mathieu is just a replacement and a side-option for CB. As someone already predicted beforehand when the rumours of Zubi wanting "an experienced CB and one for the future" we'll just go for the cheap experienced one and leave it at that.
We really need Mathieu + someone else.

Trafalgar

Do you guys have faith that Bartra can be a starting cb alongside Pique?

2503684-Funny-hell-naw-hell-no-rapper-tyler-the-creator-Favim.com-357923.jpg

JamDav1982

Yes two. If Adriano leaves Mathieu is just a replacement and a side-option for CB. As someone already predicted beforehand when the rumours of Zubi wanting "an experienced CB and one for the future" we'll just go for the cheap experienced one and leave it at that.
We really need Mathieu + someone else.

Mathieu would be coming primarily as a CB who could if pushed play LB, last week the rumours were that the club dont want to let Adriano go.

Trafalgar

Manchester City agree deal for Mehdi Benatia - but only if Roma find a replacement [Mirror]

The replacement is probably River Plate CB Eder Alvarez Balanta ... Oh god, this is a nightmare :xavi:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I want my CBs......

IF Adriano want to explore something different then send him+ money to Roma who are interested in him in exchange of Benatia.

Just get done with it instead of running around in circles on the Marquinhos case which is over already.

Judging from Zubi's comments, we're in for another painful summer in terms of our long desperate wait for two CBs........

'Doesnt fit Barcelona profile'. God knows whats on their mind.....

F

Flavia

I want my CBs......

IF Adriano want to explore something different then send him+ money to Roma who are interested in him in exchange of Benatia.

Just get done with it instead of running around in circles on the Marquinhos case which is over already.

Judging from Zubi's comments, we're in for another painful summer in terms of our long desperate wait for two CBs........

'Doesnt fit Barcelona profile'. God knows whats on their mind.....

It's his standard excuse. And I'm impressed he will spend a lot of time chasing another psg player, as if he's the only cb with the "Barça profile". You'd think he'd learned from the T.Silva saga.

Stric

Not many CBs out there that are "Barca quality"... Yet Barca has one of the weakest defenses out there. :lol:

Espenfk

Manchester United have launched a non-negotiable €25 million bid for Borussia Dortmund and Germany centre-back Mats Hummels. Real Madrid and Barcelona are also preparing bids for the 25-year-old

Source: Daily Express

Manchester United have launched a non-negotiable €25 million bid for Borussia Dortmund and Germany centre-back Mats Hummels. Real Madrid and Barcelona are also preparing bids for the 25-year-old

Source: Daily Express

I'm taking everything from sources with "daily" in their names with a grain of salt :lol:

Devils

Zubi already making excuses for disappointment. Christ.

I don't think anyone expects a world class CB at this point. FFS, just sign someone.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's his standard excuse. And I'm impressed he will spend a lot of time chasing another psg player, as if he's the only cb with the "Barça profile". You'd think he'd learned from the T.Silva saga.
If we're really chasing Marquinhos even after PSG said no , without dealing with other targets, then this is on Lucho as well. This is Lucho's sporting project, he is in charge of the transfer targets and if he keep insisting on Marquinhos then it's a grave mistake of his.

We need to look at other targets and we need to get a top class CB. Not a decent one, not a talented one like Marquinhos (covered that with Bartra), we need a top class CB and we need it now.

Mathieu is not a bad buy, I like it, its a good short term solution, but if we end up signing him only then its a massive failure and that is on both Zubi and Luis Enrique.

We've wasted way too much time on this, 4 years. Incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans