Bayern München

nnao

You're right. That semi final loss was hard to take, so it's understandable why they were critical. I was talking about this very moment though.

It was for a lot of people, even though some of the contributors to the result were out of Pep's control. He did make some tactical errors too but we've had set piece problems for a while (look at the Munich CL final). And the players made that fatal mistake of letting down in the league and getting complacent. Even before that match, everything was slowly getting worse. After I think 19 straight wins, we had that one loss to Augsburg that was just the catalyst to everything going wrong.

Also, no matter what, even now, he will get comparison to Jupp Heynckes, who will always be remembered for the treble even after so many people lost faith in him after losing everything in the 11-12 season. When Pep signed for the club, Bayern were still underachieving and no one expected the season to go as it did. It was just unfortunate for Pep, I guess.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Luft, for someone who apparently dislikes Bayern , you certainly seem to be following them a lot and up to date with everything on the Bavarian club. Secret admirer? ;) :pep:

Bertus

Luft, for someone who apparently dislikes Bayern , you certainly seem to be following them a lot and up to date with everything on the Bavarian club. Secret admirer? ;) :pep:

As a supporter of Dortmund myself, I'm not rooting for Bayern, but I still follow their news because they are world class and a club that is a contender for the CL. Same about RM.

I guess Luft is the same ^^

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
As a supporter of Dortmund myself, I'm not rooting for Bayern, but I still follow their news because they are world class and a club that is a contender for the CL. Same about RM.

I guess Luft is the same ^^

Yeah, pretty much. But I don't follow Real Madrid as much as I follow Bayern. Generally speaking I am a fan of Bundsliga, not La Liga (loooooooooooooooove Barca but couldn't care less about Spain and this league) and I follow Bundesliga quite closely, especially Bayern and BVB.

In my opinion Bayern is the best team in the world, our greatest enemy competitively (of course RM is still the most hated enemy of ours overall), a team that plays great football so I follow them closely.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Great match today from Alaba, but apprently he'll be out for several weeks. -.-

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Bayern's number of injuries is getting ridiculous now. Lahm was reportedly seriously injured in training today, so that means Schweinsteiger, Alaba, Thiago, Martinez, Reina, Starke, Neuer and now Lahm are all out.

hamad138

Banned
Bayern's number of injuries is getting ridiculous now. Lahm was reportedly seriously injured in training today, so that means Schweinsteiger, Alaba, Thiago, Martinez, Reina, Starke, Neuer and now Lahm are all out.

lol I think Manutd is even worse than Bayern.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Why are their players taking long to recover and getting re injured when there is this so called world leading doctor?

Home of Barca Fans