Bayern München

KingLeo10

They'll be more up for it against you lot though.

They're only up for it v teams they can run the score on.

Show them a fight and they get put back in their place. Barca, Pool, RM etc. have done it before.

Hell, Italian teams used to clown them all of 00s.

KingLeo10

They've been pretty good against Barca overall.

You just wanted this exchange to mention the bad H2H Barca has v Bayern. Barca has even to good to great H2H v most other big teams including RM, ManU, Milan, Inter, Juve etc. These things happen and don't mean too much. Unless it's RM - Barca with 200 games sample size.

Both Barca and Bayern today and now would beat Pool, so you have other things to worry about than stanning for a Bayern without Lewa :lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
They will test our defense plenty of times when they have possession, and when we have possession and push back, they will hit us on fast counters with their fast wingers and full backs. Our midfield and defense aren't that fast and will be in big trouble.

Temptation

You just wanted this exchange to mention the bad H2H Barca has v Bayern. Barca has even to good to great H2H v most other big teams including RM, ManU, Milan, Inter, Juve etc. These things happen and don't mean too much. Unless it's RM - Barca with 200 games sample size.

Both Barca and Bayern today and now would beat Pool, so you have other things to worry about than stanning for a Bayern without Lewa :lol:

Triggered and spouting unrelated rubbish for no reason.

I just stated that Bayern have a decent record against Barca and you got rattled. Chill out mate. :lol::lol:

KingLeo10

Triggered and spouting unrelated rubbish for no reason.

I just stated that Bayern have a decent record against Barca and you got rattled. Chill out mate. :lol::lol:

Doing better than you who've got their pom poms on for Bayern despite your excuse for supporting them (Lewa) not even playing for them anymore...and in fact playing for Barca now.

You're a hating :clown: on anything Barca related. Most forumites here allow a bit of it given that you're a special case but after a while of that, it gets tiresome.

Temptation

What I said about Bayern doesn't qualify as "pom poms on" mate.

What you do for Real is what Poms Poms, twerking, cartwheeling, etc are! :lol::lol:

fergus90

I fancy it will be a very close game. Despite their draws Bayern do create a ludicrous number of chances so the defence will be tested to its limits.

Difference this year is, we got the attack to hurt them too.

Temptation

Pound shop OG back at it with the same lines :lol:

Nah just happily and easily exposing your Real Madrid affinity, double standards and delusion.

You play into people's hands so easily! :lol:

OG's name is enough to give you nightmares anyways so I'm not surprised you equate everything to OG. :lol:

KingLeo10

Nah just happily and easily exposing your Real Madrid affinity, double standards and delusion.

You play into people's hands so easily! :lol:

OG's name is enough to give you nightmares anyways so I'm not surprised you equate everything to OG. :lol:

Hopefully LL send some medical attention your way next for this chronic case of rabies you exhibit :lol:

Home of Barca Fans