Bayern München

suckabov

Lemon curry?
It's still damn impressive that Pep can change the formation and playing style the way he did and still have the team performing just as well as they did last season.

Yeah, not denying it. I'm convinced though that he'll come back one day, he loves Barca too much. And perhaps he'll bring Thiago with him. Only two and a half years to go? :wub:

If there is one thing different about Bayern today that the Bayern team did not have a couple of years ago is consistency, especially when they play Buli teams. They might underperform in some games, but they always find ways to win. BVB can pose some threats still, but I think the injuries will cost them. That's why I think Bayern is pretty much guaranteed the Pokal winner.

Then you must think them guaranteed CL winners too. Which doesn't make sense.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I like Bayern because I know that in the end they will be the team that will prevent Real Madrid from winning the CL.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I'm not only taking about this match but their overall play this season. They can play possession, can counter and score from set pieces.

And they can score headers too. Meanwhile, we have no one, no one who can head. Our crosses are completely useless.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yeah, not denying it. I'm convinced though that he'll come back one day, he loves Barca too much. And perhaps he'll bring Thiago with him. Only two and a half years to go? :wub:

What makes you think Guardiola will come back one day? And where do you sense his love toward Barca, when he is away from Barca?

Then you must think them guaranteed CL winners too. Which doesn't make sense.

Come on, CL teams are not your average Buli teams.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I like Bayern because I know that in the end they will be the team that will prevent Real Madrid from winning the CL.

So as long as RM doesn't win the CL, you are OK with Bayern beating us to win the CL for the rest of this decade?

:p

AfricanBavarian

Buli and DFB Pokal titles are a sure thing, there are always uncertainties when it comes to CL. But yeah, they look unbeatable at this point. I think besides BVB (who really don't stand a chance because of injuries), RM is most likely the team to beat Bayern.

Eww! R.Madrid's defense looks like it was put together with duck tape and super glue :lol:

So as long as RM doesn't win the CL, you are OK with Bayern beating us to win the CL for the rest of this decade?

I dont wanna imagine the day RM wins La Decime

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I bet we'd still be the best team in the world by far if Pep were still our coach.

Not necessarily. No one can stop the likes of Puyol and Xavi from getting old and past their game. Guardiola might make some adjustments, but without the players he wants (the depth Bayern has), he might not do much better than Tata.

Cule4life

The Culest

He doesn't think we stand a chance mate. So he finds solace in the fact that bayern will prevent Madrid from getting la decima while we aren't at our best

Not necessarily. No one can stop the likes of Puyol and Xavi from getting old and past their game. Guardiola might make some adjustments, but without the players he wants (the depth Bayern has), he might not do much better than Tata.

Thiago wouldn't have left under him. And Bartra would be a starter (though Puyol is no longer a starter anyway). So their age wouldn't be as much of a problem.

Home of Barca Fans