Bernardo Silva

Zidane82

Not a chance this happens in all of 34 hours. Would be the biggest shock of the window by far, and there have been more than a few already.

I remember hearing that it?s only certain parts of a deal that has to be done by deadline day .. all the rest can be completed afterwards.

gregorrin10

I remember hearing that it?s only certain parts of a deal that has to be done by deadline day .. all the rest can be completed afterwards.

With Klopp confirming Liverpool are 100% going for a midfielder, and that he would even be ready to risk a bit more (money) this time, I'm getting this sinking feeling that we might see some deadline day madness with FDJ possibly ending up there, and Bernardo with us. Would also be a master stroke from Liverpool, getting a world class player and also weakening their biggest title rival.

Birdy

Still dreaming of Frenkie relieving us from his burden??

Not happening...

He needs some more serious measures to get his ass to agree to GTFO

FinBarcelonafan

🚨🚨✅| FC Barcelona's economic area has verified that if the departures are done as planned, the club will be able to sign & register Bernardo Silva.
@gerardromero [🎖️]

Auba out potentially, Pjanic, Braithwaite.. who else woyld need to leave?

Zidane82

With Klopp confirming Liverpool are 100% going for a midfielder, and that he would even be ready to risk a bit more (money) this time, I'm getting this sinking feeling that we might see some deadline day madness with FDJ possibly ending up there, and Bernardo with us. Would also be a master stroke from Liverpool, getting a world class player and also weakening their biggest title rival.

Guess Liverpool would be tempting

gregorrin10

Still dreaming of Frenkie relieving us from his burden??

Not happening...

He needs some more serious measures to get his ass to agree to GTFO

I think if either Bayern or Liverpool came and offered him around the same money Bartomeu put him on, he'd go. Possibly the only two clubs (along with City) that he'd accept the move to, cause it could be considered an upgrade, at least for now. I don't think he'd go to either Chelsea or PSG (not upgrade in my opinion), even if they came for him, much less to lower level clubs like United, which has been more than clear.

gregorrin10

Soler to PSG done, wow. Why do they need him, when they just got Fabian? (not to mention Renato Sanches and Vitinha in the same window too). Campos building a world class midfield over there.

But along with Verratti that's 5 midfielders for 2 spots in their new 3-4-3 formation? They really don't need that many, it's just overkill. Especially since there's no real challenge for them in the domestic competitions, no matter who they play. Maybe that rumour from a few weeks ago about the domino falling effect isn't that outrageous anymore...Verratti to City, Bernardo to us? There have been rumours that if Al Nassr take on all of Pjanic wages (hopefully some symbolic fee sale or even a release over a loan), we could actually afford Bernardo without selling De Jong, after he also reduces, which I think he will, just a question about how much...if he'd agree to a reduction similar to Dembele (40%), that would be brilliant, and probably would be enough to have both of them.

Gonna be a very interesting day tomorrow, this could go multiple ways and feature some crazy moves. The one where De Jong goes to Liverpool, Verratti to City, and Bernardo to us. Best would obviously be just Bernardo and Verratti happening, and we get rid of Pjanic's wages to make room for both Bernardo and De Jong. No idea if this is actually feasible, but I guess it's possible, if De Jong reduces as much as Dembele did. I do know that even after the reduction, Pjanic is still on a crazy wage, and if we got rid of that entirely, Bernardo would actually fit, since he'd probably be on less, which is just crazy to me, considering just how much of a better player he is. While De Jong has been grossly overpaid until now anyway, so a big reduction would be only right, otherwise he can honestly just leave, even though I'd love for us to keep him. But he can't expect to be 50% more paid than every other midfielder in the squad, it's just madness.

Last edited:

malvolio

Soler to PSG done, wow. Why do they need him, when they just got Fabian? (not to mention Renato Sanches and Vitinha in the same window too). Campos building a world class midfield over there.

All bums considering their CVs. Vitinha looked interesting, but that's about it.

Porque

Just think their building depth. Probably pride over the first rejection or Nasser not wanting the financially support a Super League club, but should have gone for Frenkie instead of Soler,Fabian,Renato trio. Vitinha looks a little bit different and worth getting.

Also, FFP, what the fook is that!?

gregorrin10

Also, FFP, what the fook is that!?

Čeferin and Al Nasser being best pals now, nowhere to be found...for them at least. Al Nasser even vice president of UEFA or some shit like that...don't even know how he can have 2 different titles at once, seems like a clear BIAS towards PSG.

Home of Barca Fans