• Alves 32M

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Keita 14M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Villa 40M

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ocelot

Who was our best buy from 2000-2010 after Maxi Lopez?

I voted for Ronaldinho, He changed our club.

Last edited:

nebeer

Love is All
Its a very tough one to call. For me, it comes down to Ronaldinho or Pique. Though, Eto'o, Villa and Alves are very very good ones as well.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Eto'o for me. You needed a world class striker to take that jump from a very good team to a team which wins trophies. 03/04 Ronaldinho made an impact but you didn't win anything. Eto'o came next season and he gave you that cutting edge up front, which added together with your very good team won you the league in 05 and trophies beyond that.

Worth every single penny.

As Pique has only been at Barca a few years I am reluctant to have said him.

Van Bommel and Larsson were also key compartments in your CL triumph too. Van Bommel gave you that physical edge in midfield which helped when playing the likes of Chelsea and Larsson is pure quality.

But for me for total value and impact and importance and for achievement it has to be Eto'o.

Barcafire

Ronaldinhno. He changed the direction of Barcelona forever. He's already a legend at Barcelona. Granted, no one player can win it all alone, Eto'o was a needed striker. Like Pippen to Michael Jordan. Also, don't forget, the revenue Ronaldinho and Barça created together. He was the first football player to have his own line with Nike. Probably the last after his demise. LOL. His world marketing image was off the charts. He wasn't just a great player, but he was a marketing machine during his time at Barcelona. Even mothers in the mid-west that never saw a football game would of heard of Ronaldinho. Even now, C. Ronaldo isn't as popular in that sense. Only Beckham comes to mind when it comes football athletes that broke out of the football bubble in terms of popularity. After Beckham, it was Ronaldinho during his time at Barcelona. I remember seeing people crying when they saw Ronaldinho step on the pitch. He almost reached God like status in some countries.

jamrock

-----Alves---Marquez--Pique--Abidal

------------------Davids
---------Van Bommel----Deco

----Dinho------Eto'o----Henry

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Tough one. Ronaldinho, Davids, Eto'o, Larsson, Yaya, Pique...ended up voting for Eto'o.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Ronaldinhno. He changed the direction of Barcelona forever. He's already a legend at Barcelona. Granted, no one player can win it all alone, Eto'o was a needed striker. Like Pippen to Michael Jordan. Also, don't forget, the revenue Ronaldinho and Barça created together. He was the first football player to have his own line with Nike. Probably the last after his demise. LOL. His world marketing image was off the charts. He wasn't just a great player, but he was a marketing machine during his time at Barcelona. Even mothers in the mid-west that never saw a football game would of heard of Ronaldinho. Even now, C. Ronaldo isn't as popular in that sense. Only Beckham comes to mind when it comes football athletes that broke out of the football bubble in terms of popularity. After Beckham, it was Ronaldinho during his time at Barcelona. I remember seeing people crying when they saw Ronaldinho step on the pitch. He almost reached God like status in some countries.

This. Ronaldinho was a brilliant player in his prime, and he changed our image. Would we all be in this forum if Barça hadn't signed Ronaldinho? I don't think so.

Panna

Ronaldinho for me but very close too him the loan of Davids,because from that moment(jan2004-may 2004) the results and play were a lot better than before (sept 2003-dec 2003).

Home of Barca Fans