Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Song

• Tello

• Total voters
F

Flavia

Messi is a no-brainer, so, to you, who was Barça's best player this season, after Messi? Maximun options are 15, so I'll have to leave some out.

Yannick03

I had a hard time choosing between Iniesta or Alba cause I think Jordi has been absolutely superb in his first season at Barca but I couldn't go past the Don. So honourable mentions to Jordi Alba at the least.

Iniesta. I think that one's a no brainer too.

I think 3rd best player would be a more interesting question.

Last edited:

mixer

Iniesta, no doubt.

Although Alba, Tello or/and Song have earned a honorable mention (also Montoya was awsome)

Galning

Iniesta, Alba & Tello. No specific order. Basically the only players together with Messi who played to their standards or better.

jklz

Busquets before his back injury and Iniesta, easily. Iniesta was contending (in my opinion) with Messi for best player in the world for a while in the first half of the season, he was so dominant and consistent. Busquets again performing on an incredible level, like last season; irreplaceable.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Hard to choose between Busquets and Iniesta. We really missed Busquets' presence in the second half of the season, another one of the players who played on through injury in some games.

Home of Barca Fans