Best striker in the last decade?

Best striker in the past decade

• Total voters

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
Suppose its no suprise I vote Zlatan.
But I dont think its easy, with Henry, RVN, Drogba, Eto, Villa..

I think Villa falls just behind the top and Drogba only have a few years to really brag about.

As for concistency and dominance, I end up with Zlatan and Eto. Eto have really suprised me in Inter and have been awesome his two years, been good even when the team hasnt performed. Problem for him is he hasnt been close to what Ibra was for the same team just a few years erlier.

With Messi and Ronaldo out, for me the attacker of the last ten years is simply Zlatan, though if there is one place on the net I´ll be alone with that view, its this one. :D
You'll never walk alone! :p

Btw, I had no idea HoF's a secret Ibra fanboy :p

DucdeOrléans

same as Sheva; he was done by 2006.

(and no need to clarify, There's Only One Ronaldo)

I mean if we're talking talent, then it's Henry for his all-around ability and Ruud for pure goalscoring.

it's when you factor in success that others step up. specifically Villa and Mr. Big Shot.

Yeah, but Ronaldo anno 2002-2006 was immense. (104 goals in 177 matches for RM, World Cup topscorer and winner etc.)

In my opinion he could/should be included as well if Sheva is but you are right that he had his best years from 1995-1999.

But no doubt that the top 3 is Eto'o, Henry and Villa.;) (and all of them played for the most successful club in the past decade)

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
You'll never walk alone! :p

Btw, I had no idea HoF's a secret Ibra fanboy :p

ibra- "leagues...
success-kid-meme-generator-win-i-delivered-it-429312.jpg
"

El Gato

Villarato!
same as Sheva; he was done by 2006.

(and no need to clarify, There's Only One Ronaldo)

I mean if we're talking talent, then it's Henry for his all-around ability and Ruud for pure goalscoring.

it's when you factor in success that others step up. specifically Villa and Mr. Big Shot.

Ronaldo, like Raul, had his prime time from 1996 to 2006.

anonake

raul or sheva or eto, bit tough , all were lethal in the league and champions league, raul had a great national strike record against harder opponents, all 3 had around the same goals for national aswell.

im going to be biased and say sheva!!

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Henry was not a beast on International Level. He was shit.

Can't decide between Eto'o and Villa.

Home of Barca Fans