Bojan Krkic

W

woobie

I agree, Barcetia -- the pressure on Bojan is IMO in large part of his own making. One he chills, the goals will come.

Pepe Silvia

Tiam, you don't think Bojan knows he is good as well? Comparing the likes of Higuain who is almost 3 full years older than Bojan is kind of unfair. Although I know that the point is Higuain had a more confident feel to him early on, I did not see that from him. I saw the same thing I saw in Bojan now. Green, inexperienced, and eager to make a difference. Nothing more, nothing less. He'll get it guys!

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
The selling or Thierry, could this have anything to do with Bojan performing badly?

Tiam, its only a few games man, one goal, one goal man, he'll explode.

iv got a bet on that he'll score 20 goals.

Tiam, you don't think Bojan knows he is good as well? Comparing the likes of Higuain who is almost 3 full years older than Bojan is kind of unfair. Although I know that the point is Higuain had a more confident feel to him early on, I did not see that from him. I saw the same thing I saw in Bojan now. Green, inexperienced, and eager to make a difference. Nothing more, nothing less. He'll get it guys!

Higuain had to take Psychology classes when he was younger according to Graham Hunter and Guillem Balaague.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
you realize that higuain, playing almost every match for real scored 28? and you think bojan that will get maybe half starts if he's lucky to get 20? :p

Pedro17

Visca El Barca
I think Bojan is a great player and has just been a little off lately. I'm sure he will come around and start scoring goals.

Barcafan 2304

Do you think Pep might be brave enough to go the San Mames and play a front three of Pedro Villa and Bojan? Wouldnt mind seeing it personally

Trillske

Ibra...You think he was different at 20?...I really doubt it
When Zlatan was young, reporters have said he ran of by himself after scoring a great goal, shouting "Zlatan, Zlatan, Zlatan!". Later, Zlatan himself has said he shouted something else, but point here is when the reporters said it, it made sense it could happen and people actually believed it.

As long as Bojan is in Barcelona its a different situation though. The young Zlatan woudnt go in the team (even the older, a good bit more humble version didnt fit), Ballotelli woudnt reach the dressing room, I´d be very suprised if a guy like Stoichkov would be allowed in the modern version of the team as well.
I mean Etos ego didnt fit, and for a striker he is not really that bad.

Maybe this is just another thing that makes it extra hard for the nr9s in Barcelona. Huge pressure to score every game, often isolated and pretty hard/awkward position in the system, all the while keeping your head and beeing humble.

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
Everyone keeps saying how he's not confident enough etc, thats just because of his sad eyebrows, infront of goal Bojan is a stone cold killer ;)

:bojan: look at those eyes!

Home of Barca Fans