Bojan Krkic

ivan22

D'oh! Sticks and stones, Timmy.

Fact: Every time he receives the ball deep on the wing he looks ineffective.
Fact: Lacking confidence.
Fact: He used to be good but now he is completely out of the radar and also he has terrible finishing.
Fact: He needs to be loaned out.

and return 1 season later as a world class striker. but thats not going to happen, he won't get loaned out, unfortunately

Moe

powered by;
I quite liked his movement in the first half, he was one of our bright players out there. second half his performance changed 180˚, when he missed that chance and then kicked the post I was surprised he didn't miss it.

B

beautifulgame

D'oh! Sticks and stones, Timmy.

Fact: Every time he receives the ball deep on the wing he looks ineffective.
Fact: Lacking confidence.
Fact: He used to be good but now he is completely out of the radar and also he has terrible finishing.
Fact: He needs to be loaned out.

Drunky, you might want to look up what "fact" means; or at the very least define it for us in your terms because... Fact, your doing it wrong.

Drunkmunky

Drunky, you might want to look up what "fact" means; or at the very least define it for us in your terms because... Fact, your doing it wrong.

us? define us. Looks like you are the only one who did not understand this. Otherwise, you prolly suffer from split personality...

Anyway, this should keep you happy

Cambridge Dictionary said:
something which is known to have happened or to exist, especially something for which proof exists, or about which there is information

iced1776

us? define us. Looks like you are the only one who did not understand this. Otherwise, you prolly suffer from split personality...

He was more referring to your "facts" actually being opinions.

I really wish Pep would stop putting him out on the left flank, even when he succeeded under Frank it was always on the right or in the center, he's never looked good on the left.

iced1776

wasn't he playing in the centre though?

At this point with his confidence as low as it is it doesn't matter where he plays, my point was that even in his best form he does not play well on the left, which is often where he ends up for his 10 minute cameos.

Milla189

Sport says Barcelona are considering to let Bojan go on loan next season, to a club that agrees to give him regular playing time.

Home of Barca Fans