Bojan Krkic

W

woobie

Milan's not in the frame, far as I know (though they are looking for a left sided mid and a trequartista). The two Italian contenders - according to today's early morning scan of the italian press - seem to be Roma and Udinese. Of the two, Udinese is very much the provincial team but also the team that plays the most attractive football. Di Natale isn't going anywhere and Udine are in the CL this year. Roma is Roma and Bojan will know the new coach well -- but unfortunately Francesco Totti isn't going anywhere. Talented player but complete douche and the Roma dressing room has been a mess for years.

adil_909

if this club doesnot include a buy back clause then this will be an even worse move than the eto'o ibra transfer, which, it has to be said, was pretty f-cking stupid.

Barcafan 2304

Jury still out on Bojan for me but you never know, a good run and regular first team football might be the making of him. For that reason, it would be stupid not to have a buy back clause in.

W

woobie

Well, maybe not. This morning's Italian gossip has him going to Roma. Good to join up with the new coach but the Roma dressing room is a total disaster and I wouldn't want to subject any young player to it.

jamrock

i don't think he will want to be include in any deal to bring a player to the club, said as much himself. he will probably want to be sold out right with a buy back clause to a club of his choosing. don't think that club would be Udinese.

anyway it breaks he will be critical to bringing in sanchez/rossi, the money will get from him will go directly to fund that transfer.

W

woobie

It's just rumours and gossip at this point. Given that Bojan is off at the U21 euros I doubt we'll hear anything until after that tournament is over.

SwiftGuyver

Bojan to Roma (with a buy back option) sounds good to me...

he should enjoy the vital regular first team football he needs/deserves and all under the guidance of Lucho...

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
If he's off to Udinese, that probably means we're getting Sanchez. But the Roma rumor is gaining momentum.

Home of Barca Fans