Bojan Krkic

W

woobie

It looks like Vucinic is on his way out at Roma, so that may indicate Bojan would have more of a shot at starting (if the transfer goes through). A lot's going to depend on what the new coach does in terms of formation, etc.

xsever

Bojan: "Roma? Nothing is signed but it's a great offer from a great club. They have a good squad. It'd be a pleasure to play with Totti."

Bojan: "For my career and to make progress, it would be important to be a starter during a whole season." [gazzetta dello sport]

Bojan: "I've never had Luis Enrique as coach but he has done great. He's a guarantee for good football. The Roma fans will have a good time"

DirkVA

I can't help wondering how much his trouble this season, and possibly his departure, have to do with his drastically altered relationship with Piqué. They used to be inseparable, and Bojan was always hanging on Piqué (literally). Starting this past season, you never even see them together. I have a feeling that this has been very hard on the younger one.

Ventus

Okay well, I have nothing stimulating to say, just these words from my heart.

And so, half time is here
And he faces
Humiliation
Outclassed, out-thought, out-passed...
A laughing stock, of every nation
I hoped, for weeks and weeks.
I didn't think, De Gea could spoil it...
But now, my effing hopes
Well
They're down the toilet.
I feel so sick
I feel so sad
I can't believe you play so bad
Oh how can I get over this
His whole reputation
Will take the piss!
Now get on Roma's pitch!
You... you shallow prick!
And make this your day!
Forget about what the haters say!

This is how I cope with him leaving us.
This is how.
Well, this and buying 2 new Barca jersey's with his name on it, wishful thinking.

Last edited:

Chainsaw

Killahead
Okay well, I have nothing stimulating to say, just these words from my heart.

And so, half time is here
And he faces
Humiliation
Outclassed, out-thought, out-passed...
A laughing stock, of every nation
I hoped, for weeks and weeks.
I didn't think, De Gea could spoil it...
But now, my effing hopes
Well
They're down the toilet.
I feel so sick
I feel so sad
I can't believe you play so bad
Oh how can I get over this
His whole reputation
Will take the piss!
Now get on Roma's pitch!
You... you shallow prick!
And make this your day!
Forget about what the haters say!

This is how I cope with him leaving us.
This is how.
Well, this and buying 2 new Barca jersey's with his name on it, wishful thinking.

Heart-arrow.jpg

ivan22

what do you guys think will happen if we dont get to sign sanchez, neither rossi? I prefer to spend the millions on cesc (so theres nothing left for sanchez :p) so bojan can stay :D

Barcafan 2304

what do you guys think will happen if we dont get to sign sanchez, neither rossi? I prefer to spend the millions on cesc (so theres nothing left for sanchez :p) so bojan can stay :D

I'd prefer we look at alternatives though it looks like Sanchez should arrive.

Barcafan 2304

He's been close for 2-3 weeks now mate, almost as long as Sanchez has been close to signing for us. That's not a go at you by the way, its the internet and media BS that flies around

Ventus

^Yah, I am kind of curious to see how he does outside of the Barca system...

More on the transfer, Roma's director Sabatini says that the deal could bee finalized by tomorrow.
"The agreement with the player is total. There are some things to clear with Barcelona. It could all be done on Monday or Tuesday, I am very optimistic,"

I wonder if Redknapp is going to make an ultra-last minute bid?

Chainsaw

Killahead
He's almost a Roma player. They may announce the signing of all 3 of Josè Angel, Stekelenburg and Bojan in the coming days.

Home of Barca Fans