Bojan Krkic

La LL

Generally Delightful
He was good sure, but he wasn't Barca level yet.

At least we didn't leave him at Arsenal. That would've been a folly.

He'll be back. I'm sure of it. That's why I'm not too sad. I'm 150% sure he'll be back. Nay, I'll donate my heart to science while I'm still living if he doesn't come. That's how sure I am.

Yugi

I like the idea that he will score hattrick against real madrid first season he will be back with us, I love that
it teases me

Last edited:

Pedro17

Visca El Barca
According to ESPN he will be having his medical tomorrow and could be practicing with Roma as of Saturday. I'm happy that he is going somewhere where he will be able to take a bigger role, but must admitt I'm a bit sad that he is leaving. Hope Bojan shows his true talent there and makes a big impact on their club.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Interesting clause included in the transfer to Roma...The club can actually block the buy back to Barca in 2013 if they intend to keep the player by paying an additional 28 ME, bringing the grand total to 40 ME

Yugi

Official: Bojan Krkic will hold a press conference at the Camp Nou at 13:30
Official: Barcelona announce the transfer of forward Bojan Krkic (20) to AS Roma
Official: Roma pay Barcelona 12M for Bojan. The deal includes an obligatory buy back clause of 13M in the summer of 2013
Official: Roma can block the buy-back clause in 2013 when they pay another 28M for Bojan, and make it a total transfer fee of 40M

what? they can block our buy-back clausule when there´s possibility he will be scoring-machine?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Hope so too although it'll depend on a lot of things...Will Bojan have improved?...Will Roma have improved?...And most of all, will Roma find 40 million to be a bit rich regardless of how Bojan does in 2 seasons?

I mean, when's the last time an Italian side other than the AC, Inter & Juve spent more than 40 ME on a player?

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Official: Bojan Krkic will hold a press conference at the Camp Nou at 13:30
Official: Barcelona announce the transfer of forward Bojan Krkic (20) to AS Roma
Official: Roma pay Barcelona 12M for Bojan. The deal includes an obligatory buy back clause of 13M in the summer of 2013
Official: Roma can block the buy-back clause in 2013 when they pay another 28M for Bojan, and make it a total transfer fee of 40M

what? they can block our buy-back clausule when there´s possibility he will be scoring-machine?

Zubi is a breath of fresh air after the Txiki fiascos. Good deal all round, hope he makes it and we take him home. Roma will never have that 28 mil to block the buy back clause. Are Roma going to become our Getafe under Luis Enrique?

P.S. Just seen the post by FCBarca, great minds think alike!

gimmick

What i do not get with this very interesting deal is this - what if he flops something rotten in his first season and Roma want to sell him? Does the buy back clause get immediately activated then and Barca can refuse it?

Sad to see him leave. Would have prefered see him go on a season long loan. Hopefully this works out well for everyone and the buy back is done in 2 years.

Home of Barca Fans