Bojan Krkic

I

instinct

Damn it, we sold him for 0M euro, can't we really do better than that? I know he's in the last year of his contract, but we should have at least been able to squeeze 5-10M out of him.

Stoke overpaid for him :mou:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Hughes: "Bojan is desperate to prove himself in the Premier League and we're pleased to be able to offer him that platform."

Hughes: "The fact that Bojan sees his future at Stoke City is really exciting and an endorsement of the Club itself."

Hughes: "The time Bojan spends with us in Germany will help him settle in and will give the coaches the chance to take a good look at him."

Last edited:

Trickykid

I wonder what the reaction would have been, if we were told 5-6 years ago, that Bojan would end up at Stoke in his early twenties.
Anyhow, best of luck to Sadbrows... He'll need it.

Icarium

Lifestealer
His Buyout clause was 100M :lol:

They said he is gonna be the world's best. I feel cheated.

Last edited:
L

linetty

The 400 goal mark in youth systems says it all really. He'll tear it up at Stoke.

Ghost

Must hurt getting told you will have no role in your childhood dream club after a season where you managed to bench Ibrahimovic. Will always feel bad for the guy.

Goodbye, sweet boy. Goodbye, Bojan.

JamDav1982

Must hurt getting told you will have no role in your childhood dream club after a season where you managed to bench Ibrahimovic. Will always feel bad for the guy.

Goodbye, sweet boy. Goodbye, Bojan.

I dont think Ibrahimovic was ever benched by Bojan on football ability.

Robbie

Bojan definitely has the talent but doesn't have the hunger or killer instinct that the world's best do. But how could he fail at Ajax? Even Ryan Babel tore up the Dutch league.

JamDav1982

^No care. Bojan was good and that's that.

He was never that good in the first team other than for his age when he first broke through. Always looked weak physically and mentally and not sure if there was any other attacker in the Pep/Rijkaard success years that was as poor and got so many chances.

Home of Barca Fans