Bojan Krkic

jairzinho

He really needs to be given more time to shine, still think he should be starting and Pedro as a supersub.

nah, its more like Pedro starting and Titi as supersub. since pedro started banging in goals, Bojan has slipped even further down the pecking order or whatever they call it. but yeah, i agree, Bojan needs more paying time. like i said earlier,he has age o his side. he's still young but at some point he needs to start playing.

ryuken

I dont think Titi can be a supersub, god he cant even score when he play like 70 mins, how can he score when he comes in at 75th min onward.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I understand he is not an starter, but it enrages me when Pep just gives him 5 or less garbage minutes every other match...

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
nah, its more like Pedro starting and Titi as supersub. since pedro started banging in goals, Bojan has slipped even further down the pecking order or whatever they call it. but yeah, i agree, Bojan needs more paying time. like i said earlier,he has age o his side. he's still young but at some point he needs to start playing.

I realise this but i am still of the opinion that Bojan shines his brightest when he starts and Pedro shines his brightest comming off the bench. IMO that's where their form lies and how they should be played.

El Mesías

Now that the media light is shone on Pedro more often now, lets just hope Bojan can carry on developing into the footballer he is meant to be in a more relax environment without the pressure

Co0ter

I realise this but i am still of the opinion that Bojan shines his brightest when he starts and Pedro shines his brightest comming off the bench. IMO that's where their form lies and how they should be played.

That's actually a really good point. Considering pure speculation; it's actually spot on. I've been saying since the begining of the season that to me, Pedro is a super-sub and not a starter. However as many players who are young, they wont settle for being that (and I don't feel they should either.)

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
i hope he plays against Atletico, they are poor defensively, and he would be able to rip them apart, Might bang in a couple OR MAYBE he could create an Ibra goal, which atm, is as likely to happen as Raul signing for Barca in the summer lol, Would be a good idea to start bojan in this match.. anyone agree?
:bojan:

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Barcelona forward Bojan has reiterated his desire to stay with the Blaugrana and continue his development under coach Pep Guardiola.

With the emergence of Pedro and the arrival of Zlatan Ibrahimovic from Inter last summer, Bojan has found himself very much on the periphery and been linked with a number of moves away from the club.

"At some points I felt frustrated about not playing, but I never lost the strength to continue. Jumping ship never crossed my mind,” the 19-year-old admitted to Sport.

Bojan continues to find his first-team opportunities limited and has appeared in just over half of the Barca’s La Liga fixtures this season, but the Spain international insisted he was listening to Guardiola.

"Guardiola says I have to keep learning and I always try to make things difficult [for him]," he revealed.

In a press conference earlier on today..

Finally, he disputed claims that he could not play up-front with Ibrahimovic.

"I can play with Ibrahimovic. He’s a very different player to me, but we can complement each other perfectly,” he concluded

Home of Barca Fans