Bojan Krkic

Olsend

Well Guardiola gave him even too much time! He should bench anyone when is needed despite their reputation or something, I hope we won't have to get with this crap again next season.

Armando929

Bojan could be the next El Guaje, if you ask me. I still think he needs some more seasoning but within 3 years, he'll be ready to lead the line.

desoe

Well, why not. After all on Bojan's age Villa was playing for Sporting Gijon's B team and nobody on earth even knew about his existence. It's also another proof how unpatient people could be about youngsters on Bojan's age.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Well, why not. After all on Bojan's age Villa was playing for Sporting Gijon's B team and nobody on earth even knew about his existence. It's also another proof how unpatient people could be about youngsters on Bojan's age.

yeah, that's the scale to measure a player's potential

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
think how much Villa could teach Bojan!!:D

i think why people doubted Bojan was due to the Fact he rose so quickly and so young, they Expected Ballon D'ors or something by now, and when Pep slowed it down, they assumed he wasnt good enough. i think it was a plan to prevent Bojan from burning out, might be wrong but thats what i think. after all if he wasnt good enough, why not sell him when he had the chance? And like Desoe said, where was Villa at this age?

we are starting to see what we all knew he was...

Last edited:

barca96

what a way to finish a season.
was almost shipped out and loaned out but in the end
benched the 2nd most expensive player!!

B

beautifulgame

3 years? Pff. Bojan will be ready to lead the line by the end of next year. Belee dat.

Given he starts at least half the games next season.

Home of Barca Fans