Cesc Fàbregas

I

instinct

If only we had a Delorean, go back & sell Cesc to United for a bigger chunk of change and keep Thiago

Yeah, because Cesc is such an awful player..

fabregas-shhh-o.gif

I

instinct

The fact that you had to use an Arsenal gif alone tells you how dated that assessment is

I posted this somewhere in this thread but it is an honour for me to repeat it for you.

Yes, Cesc was bad in the second leg of the season but if you watch his shining moments more intensively, you'll recognize that all of his passes only happen with movement in front of him. He suffered from Messis injury because he had to play as a false 9. He can't play there, is not a striker. I tell you that you will love him again if he plays as an offensive midfielder with Neymar and Messi and maybe Alexis in front of him. Just wait and see.

Robbie

Cesc hates Man United. He threw a slice of pizza at Ferguson in that tunnel brawl, a year later laughing at Ferdinand's face when Theo scored, telling him to "fuck off and go home". And why would he want to play for David Moyes, who publicly called his behavior disgusting when he was complaining about the officials.

Why would he leave his parents, his family and friends, his wife and child, all that sunny weather in Barca... to go to Manchester

barcanuck

Oh Brit media at it's best.

This is their way of covering up United losing out on Thiago.

After watching Messi and Cesc vacation in Ibiza there is no way Cesc leaves, he doesn't lack playing time and will get even more playing time now.

Having said that, I'd sell Cesc for 40 million as long as we could buy Thiago Silva or Luiz. That's it.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
The fact that you had to use an Arsenal gif alone tells you how dated that assessment is

Give it a rest. The army of thiago fans that will blame every loss on cesc somehow next season is going to be unbearable. Also the situation you mentioned with the delorean would never have happened. Thiago was going to leave whatever happened with cesc because he doesn't like Tito. Cesc was never going to leave, he's here for the long haul.

You're acting as if cesc is some shit player like Tom cleverly. When he gets consistent games in midfield (not false nine like the second half of the season) he played very well. Not only was his play good, he contributed actual assists and goals, more than any other midfielder.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Moyes is taking this unlimited budget thing too seriously..Barca have just been force to sell Thiago so, they will not sell Fabregas at any cost and If rumours about 50% transfer fee going to arsenal is true than Barca will never sell Fabregas....Why is moyes not interested in Erikson(£10m) and Strootman(£18m) is beyond me....:facepalm:

I think Moyes is really an insenstitive moron who tries to take avantage of us when we are bleeding over the loss of Thiago Alcuntara. Go somewhere else!

Home of Barca Fans