Cesc Fàbregas

L

linetty

He's always amazing! Most of the times he is quiet but the work he is doing on the pitch is very, very underrated. He assisted Messi for the goal against City and also had a key pass but the goal was wrongly disallowed.

Vapor

He's always amazing! Most of the times he is quiet but the work he is doing on the pitch is very, very underrated. He assisted Messi for the goal against City and also had a key pass but the goal was wrongly disallowed.

Exactly! He has been the most consistent and statistically productive midfielder all season, so far. Even though his form isn't as sparkling shiny right now as it was earlier in the season, he is still making things happen and creating plays.

His competition just got stiffer with Iniesta peaking now, but he has proven to be an invaluable component in our midfield this year.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

Cesc Fabregas has completed more through balls (21) than any player in Europe's top five leagues this season #fcblive [via @squawka]

Egert

Estonian Culé
In the last 2 days I have been thinking about our vice-captains. Why Cesc couldn´t be our 2nd or 3rd captain next year after Puyol and Valdes leave? Because I don´t think that Iniesta would be a great captain. Cesc was super captain at Arsenal too.
Captains 14/15 IMO:
1. Xavi
2. Messi or Cesc
3. Cesc or Messi

Last edited:

barcanuck

In the last 2 days I have been thinking about our vice-captains. Why Cesc couldn´t be our 2nd or 3rd captain next year after Puyol and Valdes leave? Because I don´t think that Iniesta would be a great captain. Cesc was super captain at Arsenal too.
Captains 14/15 IMO:
1. Xavi
2. Messi or Cesc
3. Cesc or Messi

Iniesta?

It will go like this if Xavi doesn't leave:

1. Xavi
2. Iniesta
3. Messi
4. This is where it will be intresting : Pique, Busquets, Mascherano, Cesc, Pedro, Dani Alves all have chances if they are here.

Pepe Silvia

Iniesta or Messi are ridiculous choices for captain. So are Busquets, Pedro and Pique, although appearance wise Pique has that commanding look.

F

FCBblaug

I think it should be Masch 4th and Alves 5th

In a about 5 years, MAtS will have some level of seniority and he seems very commanding so he could be primary captain

The two of those may not even be with us next season!

Egert

Estonian Culé
I think it should be Masch 4th and Alves 5th

In a about 5 years, MAtS will have some level of seniority and he seems very commanding so he could be primary captain

In 5 years we still have Messi and he will be the captain then. MatS could be VC.

Home of Barca Fans