Cesc Fàbregas

Galning

if cesc doesn't fit how the fuck would vidal/pogba etc fit? i don't understand the logic sometimes. it's obvious we need a possesion type player who can take xavi's position.

Here's a word of advice: whenever somebody mentions we should sign Vidal or Pogba just close the thread.

Arsenal Fan

Arsenal bought Ozil last year. I don't think they still have place for Cesc, they need striker, DM and defender.

you missed the end bit of Wenger's quote

“Has he changed his mind. I don’t know. But that’s what I have been told. We have the clause in his contract so we would be on alert but at the moment that’s not something we are after.”

Fabregas is like Wenger's love child if he's on the market he's getting bought, saying that I still can't see the sense in you boys letting him go though

If & that's a big IF we do some how manage to get Cesc back I'd consider playing him next to Ramsey as a deep lying play maker, that's where he flourished in the 04/05 season for us albeit he had Gilberto/Vieira/Flamini next to him.

We are crying out for a mobile defensive mid / box to box midfielder Pogba would be my choice but we haven't got hope in hell I don't think so Luis Gustavo would a good alternative, Serge Aurier is rumoured to be close to sealing at deal with us, & the Striker situation well I'm praying Madrid buy Suarez leaving the door open for Benzema to come link up with Ozil again, I also think we need a left winger ie Draxler ;)

Last edited:

sabby

Just to be clear, I mentioned Vidal because he seems to be many people's choice. I have never seen him play but he seems to be a CM instead of a CAM which Cesc is. Cesc will be only fully utilized if we play him as trequartista aka false 9. But since Messi is already there and we need a proper CM (again, not a CAM) we need to look somewhere else. Cesc is a great player, no doubt in that but if we need to keep him, the system has to change.

DB10

article-2634452-1E0DB5D400000578-787_634x366.jpg

2441702-0720251747-origi.gif

Home of Barca Fans