Cesc Fàbregas

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Quickest player to 10 assists in Premier League history. Record is held by Henry 20 assists in 02/03, Frank Lampard second in 04/05 with 18.

I think Xavi holds Barcelona highest ever (20) back in 08/09 or did Messi break it?

Imagine the absolute havoc either one of Xavi, Iniesta or Messi can create in the PL

Schumi

Imagine the absolute havoc either one of Xavi, Iniesta or Messi can create in the PL

Well, when Alexis, Costa, Silva, Aguero, Cesc, Di Maria et al find it so easy to excel, prime Iniesta or Xavi would probably be pissing themselves laughing with the PL. I do not have to mention what Messi would do of course.

Well, when Alexis, Costa, Silva, Aguero, Cesc, Di Maria et al find it so easy to excel, prime Iniesta or Xavi would probably be pissing themselves laughing with the PL. I do not have to mention what Messi would do of course.
Di Maria has been struggling after a fast start.

Funny how you left out Negredo, Soldado, Ozil etc

Morten

Di Maria has been struggling after a fast start.

Funny how you left out Negredo, Soldado, Ozil etc

Its difficult to say much about it, some players struggle in a league, other flourish in another. We have Bale, he had a quite good season last season, now he struggles. But even last year he was better at spurs than with us. Maybe he is suited to the higher tempo and more space he got there.

Its difficult to say much about it, some players struggle in a league, other flourish in another. We have Bale, he had a quite good season last season, now he struggles. But even last year he was better at spurs than with us. Maybe he is suited to the higher tempo and more space he got there.
Easier to shine when you're played centrally. Look at Sanchez for instance, bang average when played wide...Wenger moves him behind/alongside a CF and his goal record skyrockets.

hamad138

Banned
He has right to, next game he was playing like the injury never existest.

For me he and costa should be banned for spain, they suck in spain anyway.

And ozil went from mourinho to wenger , from nr.10 to a Winger. That says it all

Empty

He has right to, next game he was playing like the injury never existest.

For me he and costa should be banned for spain, they suck in spain anyway.

And ozil went from mourinho to wenger , from nr.10 to a Winger. That says it all

Yeah mate, he only made the assist for Iniesta's WC-winning goal.

He's fucking awful, just awful. So bad.

BenRobbins

Özil has done about as well as he did in Madrid. Just in a team that's not as good.

Ozil hasn't done well at all, he has been dreadful. Even arsenal fans are starting to admit that. He shouldn't start ahead of sanchez, oxlaide-chamberlain or walcott when he is back.

Home of Barca Fans