Cesc Fàbregas

Exactly. To stand out at Barca, real or bayern you need to be different class. For example I guarantee isco would be by far the best number ten in the prem if he went there, but at real he can look forward to warming the bench.

Talk about delusion. Chelsea are up there with Bayern, Barca and Madrid. I'd even say they're currently better than Barcelona but that's a debate for another day.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
That's true but as we've seen with cesc it's easier to stand out amongst chelsea players compared to the high technical quality of Barca players.

Of course chelsea can compete but that's because of their organisation and know how, not their technical quality (although they have improved a lot in that area).

B

beautifulgame

Talk about delusion. Chelsea are up there with Bayern, Barca and Madrid. I'd even say they're currently better than Barcelona but that's a debate for another day.

Chelsea are currently better than barca for sure.

That doesn't mean however they have more talented players, which they don't.

Better they are tho.

GoobiePls

S♥NE
Exactly. To stand out at Barca, real or bayern you need to be different class. For example I guarantee isco would be by far the best number ten in the prem if he went there, but at real he can look forward to warming the bench.

Does that apply to Ozil as well?

Chelsea are currently better than barca for sure.

That doesn't mean however they have more talented players, which they don't.

Better they are tho.

That's subjective. This current Chelsea team isn't as physical as the teams of the past. Costa and Matic aside none of their front 6 are players I would associate with a physical brand of football.

Some of the goals they've already scored this season is evidence of that.

L

linetty

Also Spain can use some ugly (translated: manly) mugs for a change. Manlets don't do it anymore.
Costa will be no use for Spain, the style doesn't suit him and he's been dog poo every time he featured so far. Alcacer is a level above for national team.

james baldwin

Better than David Silva? I'll like to have some of what you're having. As for Alexis, I think it has more to do with style of play than leagues. He's playing with way more freedom in Arsenal, also in a role similar to his national team. Soldado was a top striker in Spain but has been garbage in the premier league.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
He will surpass silva...

My point is that those clubs are stacked with highly technical players and the best player from other clubs won't stand out at those clubs necessarily.

Quickest player to 10 assists in Premier League history. Record is held by Henry 20 assists in 02/03, Frank Lampard second in 04/05 with 18.

I think Xavi holds Barcelona highest ever (20) back in 08/09 or did Messi break it?

Home of Barca Fans