Champions league 09-10

utility73

Tonight everyone's laughing at Chelsea.
(Not to understate the performance of Inter)

Now I just hope we won't stumble tomorrow.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Whilst there was some very 'continental' style defending by Inter in the box, the fact Chelsea could have had a penalty or two (actual decent shouts this time, not crap appeals like the semi last year) is irrelevant given how poor they were against a brilliant Inter performance. Sneijder was simply fantastic, they fully deserved to go through. Chelsea just had no ideas going forward other than hoof it to Drogba.

SEVILLA WHAT THE FUCK?!!! Palop is such a twat.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
my housemate is blaming the ref, i feel for the motta tugging in the area but the rest is desperation. chelsea were beaten plain and simple and it should have been worse. said it earlier and will say it again, chelsea are half the team without essien.

chelsea are 40% essien battering midfields, 40% drogba battering defences, 5% lampard being awesome, 5% cashley being awesome, and then 5% jammy luck.

and drogba can't batter inter's defence.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Ten reasons I'm glad to see Chelski crash out:

1. Anton - this is payback for all your Barça hate mwuhahahaha
2. No trip to Stamford Bridge to be abused by Chelsea's hoard of arsehole supporters
3. I get to hear Andy Gray on the verge of tears because one of his beloved English sides is out
4. More hilarious wailing from the chelskum about referees
5. A body blow to the British media's jingoistic bullshit
6. Samu scored the winner
7. Top result for Barça, we'll find it easier against Inter
8. We get the inevitable Droga histrionics
9. John Terry's probably crying right now
10. Anton again...have that you goatshagger!

its refreshing to hear an englishmen say this one day i will buy you a beer adam

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Doseo, stick it where the sun don't shine!

Haha!!

Mourinho does it and I do not know what the hell are you guys are talking about. It was entertaining! Although no shots on goal but it wasn't boring football.

This is the best Inter I have seen in years. Up there with the Inter of Ronaldo.

Well done, proud of Inter.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Doseo, stick it where the sun don't shine!

Haha!!

Mourinho does it and I do not know what the hell are you guys are talking about. It was entertaining! Although no shots on goal but it wasn't boring football.

This is the best Inter I have seen in years. Up there with the Inter of Ronaldo.

Well done, proud of Inter.

V

Valon

First half was boring, second half was pretty good IMO and Inter were great.

iced1776

Whilst there was some very 'continental' style defending by Inter in the box, the fact Chelsea could have had a penalty or two (actual decent shouts this time, not crap appeals like the semi last year) is irrelevant given how poor they were against a brilliant Inter performance. Sneijder was simply fantastic, they fully deserved to go through. Chelsea just had no ideas going forward other than hoof it to Drogba.

SEVILLA WHAT THE FUCK?!!! Palop is such a twat.

If you think that they deserved pens tonight and not against us last year, you are absolutely delusional.

Great to see Sammy put Inter through for good, they deserved it over the two legs. I'm equally glad that Chelsea is out, can't stand their "style".

Lemmi

The Reckoner
mentioned it in the eto'o topic but i think its a great coincidence (maybe more) that the double pivot of cambiasso and motta mirrored the rijkaard tactic of using edmilson and motta there in our last victory at the bridge. motta is still a liability though..

Home of Barca Fans