Champions league 09-10

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Fuck You Man Utd ..... Night can`t get better . totally deserved win for Bavarians . grande !!

And tomorrow we do it all good & let`s end the race of London !! grande Bayern !! :)

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Congrats Bayern! They certainly deserved something from the game, United were far too content to sit on their lead. My first reaction was FUCK SAKE not again, but it's actually just a twisted ankle for Rooney, which is good news A) bad for United on all fronts, B) stops Rooney playing and getting a worse injury, C) gives him a bloody rest. Going to be verrrry interesting if United don't have him for the 2nd leg.

Aasim

Bumbleman
We dont know the extent of the injury. Could just be a sprain.

SAF is a noob. Why sit back and park the bus when you can kill the tie in the first 20mins..?

adil_909

Congrats Bayern! They certainly deserved something from the game, United were far too content to sit on their lead. My first reaction was FUCK SAKE not again, but it's actually just a twisted ankle for Rooney, which is good news A) bad for United on all fronts, B) stops Rooney playing and getting a worse injury, C) gives him a bloody rest. Going to be verrrry interesting if United don't have him for the 2nd leg.

true, don't forget that bayern will probably have robben back for the second leg. if robben is back for bayern and rooney is out for united....it could be a very interesting game!!

Pepe Silvia

how can yall wish injury on someone? thats fucked up
Yeah, and without Rooney England is pretty much fucked in half AND people will cry about the "would be" Balon d' or winner when Messi wins it. Excuses are lame.

I want Rooney to be healthy so Messi has some competition. I think he would still have won comfortably. That's how good he is.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
With Robben and Ribery on the counter attack together with Rooney's absence, I make Bayern favourites if they keep the initial manc onslaught for the first 20 mins.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
With Robben and Ribery on the counter attack together with Rooney's absence, I make Bayern favourites if they keep the initial manc onslaught for the first 20 mins.

United will be a totally different animal at Old trafford, always are, They are still favourites to scrape their way through.....as usual...

Home of Barca Fans