Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guardian

601193_457183134353068_1428044566_n.jpg

Banana-Rama

The move was replayed later in the game and was analyzed by all TV programs it was intentional move by Rafael

ABC .. you can see Rafael reaching with his hand .. Red & penalty .. Suarez style

that handball incident would not have even happened if the red card had not been given, we were defending for dear life for ten minutes after the red which led to goalmouth scrambles such as that one, so arguing that the ref leveled it up with that incident is way off the mark, and for the record it was not a deliberate handball, his arm was already in the air before the player headed it to goal and he had no chance to move his arm in time..........

JamDav1982

that handball incident would not have even happened if the red card had not been given, we were defending for dear life for ten minutes after the red which led to goalmouth scrambles such as that one, so arguing that the ref leveled it up with that incident is way off the mark, and for the record it was not a deliberate handball, his arm was already in the air before the player headed it to goal and he had no chance to move his arm in time..........

Just as the red card would not have happened had Real goal not been wrongly chopped off in the first half.

Banana-Rama

Just as the red card would not have happened had Real goal not been wrongly chopped off in the first half.

regarding the disallowed goal, everyone stopped for the whistle apart from the guy who knocked it in, not sure it would of gone in otherwise, the guy who knocked it in looked offside to me anyway, would have to see the replay tho, can't find it anywhere...

Cule4life

The Culest
Just my perspective as a neutral

1. Nani was trying to control the ball and was stationary
2. He didnt know Arbeloa was behind him
3. Arbeloa ran into him unlike Pepe/Alves where Pepe ran full stretch with a high boot into alves
4. Madrid players didnt even appeal in this day and age when players surround the referee for the most minor fouls
5. Regarding Rafael's handball you can very well say that due to 10 men they had to defend for their lives and that would have never happened if it was 11 vs 11. Anyway two wrongs dont make a right

I feel disappointed that some people (Madrid/Liverpool supporters) with bias refuse to see the truth. Wish we more evolved than that

Beast

The Observer

I understand you are upset we all face those moments in football but the handball was deliberate and this was both another red & a penalty that could have seen you go down to 9 men

Galning

PSG - Valencia.

Shame Ibra is suspended but I still feel that will be the most entertaining game of the two.

Beast

The Observer

Danny you were crying for a red for De Jong.. remember ? it was a $@%@% decision by the ref back than ;)

Just my perspective as a neutral

1. Nani was trying to control the ball and was stationary
2. He didnt know Arbeloa was behind him
3. Arbeloa ran into him unlike Pepe/Alves where Pepe ran full stretch with a high boot into alves
4. Madrid players didnt even appeal in this day and age when players surround the referee for the most minor fouls
5. Regarding Rafael's handball you can very well say that due to 10 men they had to defend for their lives and that would have never happened if it was 11 vs 11. Anyway two wrongs dont make a right

I feel disappointed that some people (Madrid/Liverpool supporters) with bias refuse to see the truth. Wish we more evolved than that

Oh Really ?

look where Nani was looking here :lol:

Banana-Rama

I understand you are upset we all face those moments in football but the handball was deliberate and this was both another red & a penalty that could have seen you go down to 9 men

your missing the point, that goalmouth scramble would not have happened if it was 11v11, we were defending for dear life for 10 minutes after the red leading to incidents like that........

Cule4life

The Culest
Oh Really ? look where Nani was looking here :lol:

^He turned his head 180 degree from the moment the ball was played following the movement of the ball to the moment he made contact with Arbeloa. Arbeloa ran quite a significant distance to reach Nani. You just take a snapshot of this last moment and say that Nani was aware that Arbeloa was there the whole time.

Anyway i wont post about it any more. Its obvious you wont admit it and i will not waste my energy trying to convince you

Galning

:lol: are you seriously comparing that to De Jong's kick?

Also, that vid :lol: Nani looks at Arbeloa when he's in mid-air with his leg already up. What is he supposed to do? Haha this is gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans