Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless

No more faces at night
Ok guys now we won. (Hurrah...) so now the big problem is the next draw. Who would be worse? Bayern, dortmund or Madrid? This is the highlights of the CL. The bloodsport part.

lovebarca

Ok guys now we won. (Hurrah...) so now the big problem is the next draw. Who would be worse? Bayern, dortmund or Madrid? This is the highlights of the CL. The bloodsport part.
i think considering our situation bayern will be worst because they are in form of their life.

Mr Hulot

Does anybody knows when the next draw takes place?
I hope we get Dortmund. They are by far the best match to our squad!

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
BHhYVSnCIAAWiYw.jpg:large

Yugo Count Dante

Credit to PSG, they played very well.
Seriously how many warnings does Barca need?

I've read all types of critique on PSG or 'mercenaries' as some here like to call them. But they proved all the critique wrong in both games.

At this point it seems like Real will get away with the CL, which would be like the worst case scenario... seeing that Mourinho is the only one putting pressure against the referees they seem to play on his hands.

I hope that MVP will reign supreme once again though, Barca is honestly the best if they focus and play missing key players due to injury.

Waschdel

First of all - congrats to all Barca-Fans. It has been tough, but Barca has made it. Interesting situation now. To me Bayern has been the most impressive club in the quarterfinals. But that is not worth a dime in the semi-finals. I would still like to see the both FCBs struggling for the crown in the final. But everything is possible now. And to speak with the great analyst "Ode to Django" words. Bayern already had their chances. They are just chokers nobody has to be afraid of.... :lol:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
First of all - congrats to all Barca-Fans. It has been tough, but Barca has made it. Interesting situation now. To me Bayern has been the most impressive club in the quarterfinals. But that is not worth a dime in the semi-finals. I would still like to see the both FCBs struggling for the crown in the final. But everything is possible now. And to speak with the great analyst "Ode to Django" words. Bayern already had their chances. They are just chokers nobody has to be afraid of.... :lol:

Well Mr. Waschdel i was just stating my opinion on the ties as Bayern Munich carved up about 20 opportunities & should've scored more, you felt that it could come back to bite & with there performance at home against Arsenal when they nearly threw it away & choking in there own stadium last season against a poor side, it was very much on the cards. No need to pop at me, shall i just post one liners from now on instead?

I'm good at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans