Champions League 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
For those who will be watching PSG, can you keep us (me) updated on how Marquinhos and Veratti are doing? They both ended up in my fantasy team, so that's a factor, and I'm curious how they're doing in general. Only if you want to of course, cheers :)

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Which match are you guys watching? I want to watch Man City v Bayern but I think I might miss the potential spanking United will get at Shaktar :lol:

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I'm watching City-Bayern, mostly because I haven't seen Bayern this season yet and want to see how they do against a big team. But I'll keep track of the other scores, especially the United game :lol:

Daemul

Shakhtar-United

Can't stand either City or Bayern. couldn't care less who wins

I don't like Bayern but I have always had a like for City. Back when I was 7 or 8 I lived in Manchester and my house was just an alleyway away from Maine Road(City's old stadium) and I used to go watch most of their home games when they played in the 1st and 2nd Division, these days known as the Championship and League 1. Those were good times.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I don't like Bayern but I have always had a like for City. Back when I was 7 or 8 I lived in Manchester and my house was just an alleyway away from Maine Road(City's old stadium) and I used to go watch most of their home games when they played in the 1st and 2nd Division, these days known as the Championship and League 1. Those were good times.

Stop waffling man, you only like em since the shiekh took over

:xavi:

pEllee

For those who will be watching PSG, can you keep us (me) updated on how Marquinhos and Veratti are doing? They both ended up in my fantasy team, so that's a factor, and I'm curious how they're doing in general. Only if you want to of course, cheers :)

Sure, Verratti just performed a ridiculous skill. I'm sure it'll end up on Youtube soon.

EDIT:Ibra scores! 1-0
Fantastic work done by Verratti before the goal.

Last edited:

Daemul

They got lots of midfielder and pep is playing lahm there.

I've just noticed this. WTF is Pep doing?! I remember a few of us actually making jokes about Pep doing this when he first moved to Bayern, I never thought he would actually bloody do it :facepalm:

BarcaGirl

I still don't understand it ...Pep plays Lahm in mid, but he has Martinez on the bench :wacko: :icon_confused:

fuck off Bayern :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans