Champions League 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertus

For those who will be watching PSG, can you keep us (me) updated on how Marquinhos and Veratti are doing? They both ended up in my fantasy team, so that's a factor, and I'm curious how they're doing in general. Only if you want to of course, cheers :)

Tonight? Incredible.

As for marquinhos in particular, he's incredible since he started playing cos TS is injured.

3 goals in 4 matches, is fast as superman and anticipates passes like TS in defence + strong in the air.

Can't believe it myself how he's good so far.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Tonight? Incredible.

As for marquinhos in particular, he's incredible since he started playing cos TS is injured.

3 goals in 4 matches, is fast as superman and anticipates passes like TS in defence + strong in the air.

Can't believe it myself how he's good so far.

I wouldn't go too overboard, i've watched a few Benfica games this season from betting & they've been god awful this season

Bertus

I wouldn't go too overboard, i've watched a few Benfica games this season from betting & they've been god awful this season

Not talking about Benfica in particular.

Beside being responsible for that goal scored by the greeks two weeks ago, marquinhos played 3 matches and did awesome.

I wrote a bit on the marqui thread and I'm still skeptical that it might be a fluke, but so far, he's incredible.

The dude is 19yo only.

Ursegor

World Champion
Can anybody beat Bayern these days??

:thiago:

Pellegrini is playing 4-4-2 with 2 strikers, 1 traditional winger and 1 up top against the most possession obsessed manager in world football. What did people expect? City have 4 players up top that offer nothing when they aren't around the Bayern box and the 2 players who are supposed to carry the ball to them are being surrounded by 4 or 5 red shirts all the time. Bayern don't even have a centerforward on the pitch. It's bizzare that managers in first division football can get such simple things wrong this badly.

Last edited:

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
:thiago:

Pellegrini is playing 4-4-2 with 2 strikers, 1 traditional winger and 1 up top against the most possession obsessed manager in world football. What did people expect? City have 4 players up top that offer nothing when they aren't around the Bayern box and the 2 players who are supposed to carry the ball to them are being surrounded by 4 or 5 red shirts all the time.

Yep. 4-2-3-1 is the perfect counter for 4-4-2. PES taught me this :lol:

Martindn

De gea getting praise from english commentators...i feel a miracle has been performed tonight, may we always remember this day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans