Champions League 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

AfricanBavarian

R. Sociedad with 0, Manchester United with 2 shots on target. Anyone watched the game? Must have been boring.

Ashley Young is a disgrace!!!
Young.gif

Trickykid

That wasn't your original comment. You said it was a "pointless comparison" when in fact it wasn't pointless, nor was a comparison. The issue of chemistry and fit is another one altogether, and a valid one at that, even if I personally don't buy the we'll lose more than we'll gain opinion.

Yes, it would behoove the fans here to understand the necessity for scoring up front, because time and time again I see them complaining about the team without understanding some things. It is not a "high horse" approach, it is simply an observation.

Meh, semantics. Or, wait, I'm probably just too thick to understand your declerations of divinity. That must be it, yeah. Either way, let's just leave it at that.

I'm on tablet here, so you must excuse my lack of multiquoting, but about the high horse approach or lack of same; when you state something as a fact, and then proceed to lecture both fans and even the team about it, then I can't help but feel that you come off as fairly full of yourself. Hence the horse, high altitude and what-not.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
i remember many man utd fans being excited at the prospect of fellaini in their starting lineup when saf was there, but as soon as moyes stepped in, fellaini became rubbish, which he has proved so far mostly judging by their comments on social media, our guys here and guys i know, but still time to really explode and blossom.

wtf :D

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Meh, semantics. Or, wait, I'm probably just too thick to understand your declerations of divinity. That must be it, yeah. Either way, let's just leave it at that.

I'm on tablet here, so you must excuse my lack of multiquoting, but about the high horse approach or lack of same; when you state something as a fact, and then proceed to lecture both fans and even the team about it, then I can't help but feel that you come off as fairly full of yourself. Hence the horse, high altitude and what-not.

I really do not get why you are taking offense at my comment. And while we are at it, it was you who came off as dismissive and condescending in the first place with the "pointless comparison" and the little smart ass response about the tank CF thing.

I did not state a fact, but an opinion, a valid one at that.

Galning

I just remembered all the people claiming Juve to be the dark horse in the race for this year's CL trophy and laughed.

What about the posts that said Juve was sooooo much better than Barcelona?

By the way that wasn't a dive from Young because English players don't dive.

pEllee

sociedad have looked like a pub team in the champions league, how on earth did that lot finish 4th in la liga...

They look like a pub team in La liga as well. They're not really the same team this year though.

New manager etc.

Last edited:

Banana-Rama

They look like a pub team in La liga as well. They're not really the same team this year though.

New manager etc.

i just found it astonishing how little effort they put into the game today, no energy or desire, no will to win, most of these sociedad players won't play in the champions league again, they should of been busting a gut at home in front of there fans...

R

Ryu Hayabusa

You shouldn't laugh if you want to see Serie A with 4 clubs in CL anytime soon :D

Since I'm German, I could live without having 4 Italian teams in the CL again ;)

What about the posts that said Juve was sooooo much better than Barcelona?

Wasn't aware of these postings, but I would have dismissed them as utter nonsense. Barca is still a force to be reckoned with when talking CL favorites. Can't say the same thing about Juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans